Tele Type WorldNav 7100 Truck Routing 7" GPS Reviews

Tele Type WorldNav 7100 Truck Routing 7" GPS - Ask a question now

Tele Type WorldNav 7100 Truck Routing 7" GPS

“Horrible Trucker GPS”

Written on: 02/07/2013

I bought this GPS 2 or 3 years ago (Travel/Center of AM). No matter how you set up your parameters, height, weight, truck quickest, truck freeways, no county roads, it will put you through residential neighbor hoods, dirt roads, and it doesn't adhere to truck routes. The battery lasts about a year and you have to purchase map upgrades. I received one up grade (free) and it accomplished nothing. I haul cars and height is a big deal but not to this GPS, no low bridge warnings. If you take a… Read Full Review

Tele Type WorldNav 7100 Truck Routing 7" GPS

“Hi, I've come to know about TeleType WorldNav Truck...”

Written on: 26/07/2009 by gunda60 (1 review written)

Hi, I've come to know about TeleType WorldNav Truck GPS system. The system can plan route and propose a quickest / shortest route to my destination! The unique feature is its route analysis and selection on the basis of my truck's dimension. I just put in my truck's weight, breadth, length and height, and starting and ending locations to the WorldNav Truck GPS system, and a best suitable route to my destination is proposed, instantly. The proposed route take care of all the in-route bridges… Read Full Review

Carhauler's Response to gunda60's Review

Written on: 30/06/2013

This person obviously has never driven a truck using this GPS. I bought the LS 7100 around 2 to 3 years ago. I haul cars, so getting to a dealer the easiest way without using a bunch of side roads is essential. This GPS puts me through residential neighborhoods, tells me to take dirt roads, and would rather reroute you to start from its begging, even though the dealer is right around the corner. Forget low bridge warnings, the 459 (Brm AL), 285 (Atl GA), truck routes it just tells you to drive right on through. Ohh and they charge you for updates and the battery lasts about a year. A cell phone and a map book is a better investment.