Nokia E52 Reviews

Nokia E52 - Ask a question now

Nokia E52

“Nokia E52 review”

Written on: 10/07/2011

Nokia E52 is an amazing device. It has exceptional battery life, amazing screen and it's full of usable features like GPS, wi-fi and much more. I have this phone for almost a year after replacing my great 6233 which I still keep. Nokia E52 is amazing smartphone but it has some build-quality issues(not all models). I like it because it has everything I may need during my daily communications. Here's another good review http://bit.ly/rra2Zz of the Nokia E52. Thank you… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2011

Really amazing phone, I'd definitely recommend it http://gsm.sveyo.com/160/nokia-e52-features-and-software-tour