E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit Reviews

Comment from Review Centre

Note from Review Centre.

This product is no longer available.
E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

“Batteries and cigs do not last long”

Written on: 20/12/2014 by happy2lily (1 review written)

I have used these for some time now and it is time to try something else. The pack says 40 cigarette's. I smoked 10/15 a day and there is no way I can get 2 days from them. The batteries are always going quickly and the are soon finished with very quickly. Far too expensive too… Read Full Review

“Utter rubbish”

Written on: 18/11/2014 by LarryNorwood242 (1 review written)

I'd recently tried nicolites which were very good in comparison to these; you could get a decent enough "drag", when the charger ran flat it could be powered up to max again in about two hours tops, but you could still use it on less than a full charge. But the E-lites? Put it this way - buy yourself a truss because even after a three hour charge it'll tear your balls off trying to get anything out of it. I don't know how long the average smoker waits for each cigarette, but a three hour… Read Full Review

E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

“exploding e cigarette luxury lite”

Written on: 11/09/2014 by allmostoast (1 review written)

e cigarette burnt wall when it shoot capsule out of front. it left 4 foot burn mark on my wall and burnt tv coaxial cable for television. also tip of this capsule that blew out was cherry red it was so hot their was no touching it for a while… Read Full Review

E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

“Not quite as advertised...”

Written on: 04/07/2014 by Marvin293 (1 review written)

Yes, as a nicotine substitute E-lites are great. However, having been using them for 6months (a fair time to review objectively) I find the batteries do not hold their charge for more than 3 hours or so - ok so long as you have plenty of spares. My main complaint is that the claim that one tip is the equivalent to 40 cigarettes is ludicrous. Some last longer than others, mostly less than 12 hours max. I used to smoke 15 cigarettes a day max.... but am using 1 - 2 tips daily making it very… Read Full Review

“I beg to disagree.”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by 421Taylor (1 review written)

I purchased a single E-Lite recently and like many people here, was very disappointed when the cigarette did not last very long. I sent it back to the manufacturers with a polite note asking if perhaps it was faulty. I received a very swift and polite response saying that the E-Lite had been checked and it was simply that the battery needed recharging. I was sent a free charger and another free E-Lite tip so I am extremely pleased and happy with such excellent customer services. Since the… Read Full Review

“E lights ”

Written on: 02/05/2014 by KiannaSchwartz (1 review written)

Very expensive and don't last… Read Full Review

“Rip-off”

Written on: 11/04/2014 by Wadewl49 (1 review written)

I normally vape with a Totally Wicked tornado kit. I ran out of juice and bought an e-lite kit a couple of extra cartridges to keep me going until I re-ordered some of my regular juice. The e-lites work ok for a while but the stated 40 cigs from a cartridge is fraudulent. I only smoked 3 cigs a day, but one cartridge lasted just one day. Something just doesn't add up. £8 / for 2 days was just shocking for me. Totally wicked fluid costs about £3.50 for 10ml and lasts me over a week… Read Full Review

E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

“Out of Date, Out of Liquid”

Written on: 07/03/2014 by Lancasterdd324 (1 review written)

I have started to purchase these as they are easily available and not bad in flavour. But they are expensive and don't last very long. The cartridges are not consistent in how long they last and I have found many shops, even Sainsbury's have out of date packs that must come from the supplier as Sainsbury sell out often so must rotate stock properly. I am taking my latest pack back and going back to ordering Greensmoke which is a much better smoke and much cheaper if you order lots. How they… Read Full Review

E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

“The most expensive brand”

Written on: 24/02/2014 by Hilsw (1 review written)

This was the same price as a packet of cigarettes but only lasted half a day. I feel ripped off. … Read Full Review

“Solvent Smell”

Written on: 13/01/2014

The second pack of Menthol E Lites I have purchased and all the tips have had a nasty solvent smell and come in slightly different colours. Overall lost confidence in the product. it's safety and the manufacturing process… Read Full Review

“unfortunately very disapointed”

Written on: 29/12/2013

Initially thought product was ok although battery life quite poor so I bought a second e - cigerette so could always have one on charge. Now had both for 3 weeks and they seem to run out very quickly - 4 houongly dispute the fact that each tip is approx 40 cigerttes as this is simply untrue altho some tips have lasted longer… Read Full Review

“duff batteries”

Written on: 28/10/2013

I"m new to these e-fags having given up the real thing about 8years ago. Since then I've been on nicotine gum and have not been able to break my nicotine habit. Very disappointed with e-lites the battery does not last long and the filters that are supposed to last for 30/40 cigs simply don't. I won't be buying any more of these, I'm going to try BATS product hoping it might be more reliable. Don't know what E-lites are going to do when these products are regulated and all claims have to… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/10/2013

We are sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience with our product, as with any electrical product sometimes things go wrong, perhaps you could call our customer care dept to discuss your issues, i am sure if your battery was not lasting as it should we would replace this for you free of charge. also the vast majority of tips we sell do last 30/40 cigarettes, we have many thousands of customers who are very happy with the way our the performance of our tips. once again we are sorry to read your review and hope to hear from you soon to try and put things right.

Lger78's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2014

I have the same disappointment. I bought a e-lites 30 instant use to last me until I receive the rechargeable which I ordered online, Unfortunately I have to roll some regular cigarettes as the battery of my e30 lasted for les than 2 hours and definitely far from the equals of 30 cigarettes.

“Absolute Rubbish”

Written on: 05/10/2013

Suggest you avoid E-Lites like the plague. The price of the replacement cartridges are ridiculously overpriced and their claim that you can get approximately 80 cigarettes from 2 cartridges is totally absurd. I complained to E-Lites but they were totally uninterested and told me they had a lot of satisfied customers and that they were surprised to get a complaint about their products...Yeh sure! I have now wasted enough money with E-Lites and have today changed to Green Smoke who's E-Cigs so… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/10/2013

i am sorry to read your review of our product, we strive hard to have the best customer service in the industry. our customer care team are always interested in feedback and i am surprised you feel you received a negative experience when calling us. as with all electrical products sometimes things can go wrong but when this is the case we generally replace the item free of charge. we want our customers to return to us and enjoy the E-Lite product as the vast majority do. i do apologise if you feel let down by our customer service

“E lites”

Written on: 23/09/2013

A packet of 2 tips approx 80 cigarettes, really only last approx 40 cigarettes, but still got to be better health wise, even though bit expensive… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/10/2013

thank you for your review of our product, we do on occasions get feedback that our tips do not last the 80 cigarettes. the 40/80 cigarettes is an average figure, it depends on the user and how hard and how long they drag on the filter. the vast majority of our customers find they do last around the average figure quoted. they are also tested at random to ensure this is the case. perhaps the pack you brought may have had a fault. you can call our customer service team to discuss any issues you may have, they are there to help, as for the cost at £7.99 for 80 cigarettes is still half the price of normal tobacco and we feel represents good value for money, thanks again for your review your comments matter .

E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

“I've been ripped off over and over for convenience - local”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by GivingUp321 (1 review written)

The cartridges last a day max - I am not a heavy smoker and these are a joke - seek out other brands or alternatives - I will. I would not recommend these to family or friends. The first 20 drags is reasonable - then it's downhill and your down £7.99! Almost tempted to smoke again as I'm getting desperate - will buy some gamucci as I remember them lasting a hell of a lpt longer and stronger hit… Read Full Review

Alfa114's Response to GivingUp321's Review

Written on: 18/09/2013

i find the above comments a little offensive, i have been using E-Lites since 2009 and yes on occasions the tips may not offer all they should but if you call there helpful customer service team they can help and even provide replacements and offer a pre paid postal service to return the faulty items. i feel perhaps you were a bit harsh

E-Litesreplyrep1's reply to Alfa114's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2013

we thank you for your kind words, and hope you continue to use our products in the future. with so much negative and confusing press around the world of electronic cigarettes these days it's good to see some positive comments.

E-Litesreplyrep1's Response to GivingUp321's Review

Written on: 20/09/2013

Can i suggest you call our Customer Service department to discuss any problems you may have experienced with our product. we pride ourselves on customer services and offering a quality product. Like all products on the market today you can get the odd rouge item but when this does occur we have systems in place to sort this sort of problem out. Thank You

“Misleading & Expensive”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by Leeroysantana (1 review written)

I tried E-Lites after a few failed attempts of quiting cold turkey. The good news is they do work, stopped wanting a normal cig although I knew I wasn't having one, took my craving away & after a few days was fine. However, the downsides are now starting to out way the good. The start pack which cost over £20 advertises the 'Approx Cigarettes' for the 2 tips as 80!!! Mmmm! This is a very generous estimate. The tips last a day if you are lucky & I found myself covering the airhole a bit to… Read Full Review

Alfa114's Response to Leeroysantana's Review

Written on: 18/09/2013

sounds like you were unlucky, i have used E-Lites since 2009 and have on occasions had problems with a tip or 2 but have always found them overall to be a good reliable product. when i have had an issue with a battery or a tip i just call there helpful customer services team who have not let me down yet. i can return a product that is faulty free with there pre paid label, like anything which involve a battery you can on occasion get a faulty one, i have seen brand new cars on the hard shoulder due to faults so it can happen with the most expensive of products. i find i get the almost 40 cigs per tip depending on how much i use my E-Lite and how hard i drag on it. so £7.99 for 80 cigs is great value as an ex Bensons smoker it costs more than that for 20 these days. i would suggest you give them another go you may be surprised

E-Litesreplyrep1's Response to Leeroysantana's Review

Written on: 20/09/2013

We at E-Lites are sorry to read your views on our product. we sell many thousands of these items without any problems, can i suggest you contact our customer service team to discuss your issues. on average our batteries take between 2-3 to fully charge and then should last all day under normal usage. Like any electrical product these days there maybe the odd rouge one that does not charge as it should, but if sent back to us we do replace these free of charge. as for the tips it does state approx 40 cigarettes worth per tip and the vast majority of our customers are happy with the results they get from out tips .

“Could do better”

Written on: 23/06/2013

Taste and nicotine hit are good. However, i only ever smoked 10 a day and these that are meant to be equivalent to 40 cigarettes . NO CHANCE!!! I spend more on these than on the real things. I have stopped smoking but am not prepared to pay for these anymore. I have also bought some that were no good and did not work at all. I feel a little bit of research is needed as far as the manufacturing is concerned. When the work they are good. Very disappointed and am now on the nicorette inhalater… Read Full Review

Alfa114's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2013

i have used E-Lites now since 2009 with the odd rogue tip but there again as a smoker i used to get a few that did not taste right in my packet of Bensons. i find the battery life is great i just recharge it overnight and i'm good to go the next day all day with just one tip, i smoke quite hard but still manage on average around 30 fags per tip and at £7.99 for 2 tips that's great value, i have read and commented on a few of these bad reviews and the one thing i have noticed is that people when they have a issue just complain about it rather than call them to see if they can resolve your issue, they are not perfect but i have tried most out there and they are still my preferred choice i keep coming back to

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hello i am sorry to hear that you feel our tips were not up to the standard you expected. we sell thousands of these tips without any problems and Happy customers. Did you call our customer services department with your issues? they could have advised you on how to return these items to us to be tested, should a fault be found we would have course have sent you out some new tips free of charge. like any product that sells this well in such volumes we understand a limited few may not reach the standards we set for ourselves, for this reason we are happy to replace such items. we like to think our customer service and products sold are the best on the market. can i suggest you try E-lites again i am confident you will impressed with our product

“Extremely Poor”

Written on: 07/06/2013 by est8agent (1 review written)

Re E-lites: This is definitely the worst e-cigarette I've tried so far, I got the starter kit with menthol cartomiser, ike sucking on fresh air, hardly any vapour and very weak sweet menthol flavour. Skycigs did not fare much better, Nicolites was my first purchase and I will be sticking with them, good amount of vapour, decent taste and enough "throat hit" to simulate a real cigarette… Read Full Review

Alfa114's Response to est8agent's Review

Written on: 18/09/2013

I have been using E-Lites since 2009 and apart from the occasional rouge tip i have had no problems. i contact there customer service department who are very helpful send me a pre paid label to send back any faulty item, once tested they send me a new one free of charge.like any product on the market you do get a faulty item weather it be a car, computer or e-cig, with anything i buy new which fails my 1st port of call is to contact them not go onto a website and complain. i found the above review very bias ....

E-Litesreplyrep1's Response to est8agent's Review

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hello, we are sorry to read your comments about our product, can i ask did you contact our customer service department about your lack of vapour and taste ? it's possible with the the volumes produced and sold of this product that perhaps yours was defective in some way. we have a procedure in place should this happen to offer replacement product free of charge to our customers if you had called us at the time we could have resolved your problem

“not good!”

Written on: 26/05/2013

I bought the starter pack of e-lites a few months ago & have to say that yes, they are rubbish. Since using them with a fully charged battery which does seem to last a decent amount of time, the catridges do really let them down. May as well be sucking on thin air!! I have bought more cartridges since the first two with the starter pack but these ones also tasted the same and as for the throat hit and decent vapour...well...am still waiting for that! My advice...try somewhere else!… Read Full Review

Alfa114's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2013

As an E-Lites user since 2009 i find the above review a little confusing. i cannot say every tip i have used has been perfect but then again not every cigarette i smoked was... if and when i have had a problem the customer service team there were very helpful. perhaps a call to them at the time may have sorted any issues you may have had? my battery lasts me all day with an overnight charge, so i for one will not be looking elsewhere, sticking with E-Lites

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hello we were sorry to read you had a bad experience with one of our starter packs. can i just ask when you had this problem did you call our customer services department to discuss your issues? as if for whatever reason you have been given a faulty product we have a procedure in place to replace such items free of charge. we sell many,many thousands of these starter kits and the vast majority are very happy with the product and often upgrade to a more substantial kit. we strive hard to deliver the best product and best customer service we can. can i suggest you try again with E-lites i am confident you will have a much better experience

“an inferior product”

Written on: 06/04/2013 by peteflowerdew (1 review written)

About 40 cigarettes you say.I fear I must report that statement under the UK Trade descriptions act. It may we were unfortunate enough to have purchased a defective unit, but it lasted for less than one day intermittent use, approximating to 2 (two) cigarettes We are not at all happy, especially as we thought we were buying a superior product at £7.00. The taste was below average, but the duration was the main problem. … Read Full Review

Alfa114's Response to peteflowerdew's Review

Written on: 18/09/2013

Being an E-lites user now for some years i find the above report miss leading, yes as with any product there will be the occasional failure. but surly a call to them and there customer service team and perhaps your issue could have been solved. E-Lites are not perfect but i have found them the best of the bunch, £7.99 i feel for 80 cigs is very good value for money when you consider that if you buy 20 Bensons now as i used to its around £8.50. As for the taste many thousands of people must disagree with your comment as they are one of the UK's biggest sellers found in most supermarkets and corner shops these days

E-Litesreplyrep1's Response to peteflowerdew's Review

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hello, we are sorry to read that your experience with our product was not as you hoped, can i ask did you contact the customer services department at the time ? the vast majority of our customers are very happy with the product we supply. if and when someone does receive our product that does not come up to our high standards we have procedures in place to replace the item for a new one. our batteries do come with a guarantee so if you had a called us we could have rectified this issue you had.