World Eye Cam Reviews - www.worldeyecam.com

World Eye Cam www.worldeyecam.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for World Eye Cam www.worldeyecam.com

World Eye Cam www.worldeyecam.com

“Ptz cam”

Written on: 10/04/2013 by Als777on (1 review written)

I am a very upset consumer I purchased a PTZ cam from world Eye cam Upon arrival cam came with a very scratched dome overlooked it and then installed on my house then afterwords cam shakes upon boot up and then only when you move camera position up and down will it shake I guess if I do not move the camera position up and down I will be okay contacted World Eye cam and they proceeded to tell me since I removed the wire ends they would not RMA it yes was my fault but I was Thinking they could've… Read Full Review

Supernat12's Response to Als777on's Review

Written on: 26/08/2013

Thanks, I was a little nervous about buying from them, noticed that all of their products on their website that they manufacture had insanely higher ratings than the other products but then no textual reviews, seemed fishy, going elsewhere.

“Easy to use, I did have the wrong mother board but...”

Written on: 22/07/2009 by amy62381 (1 review written)

Easy to use, I did have the wrong mother board but technical support at the phone number on the World Eye Cam website was very helpful and I was able to fix the problem myself… Read Full Review