Herbaland Purine-X Reviews

Herbaland Purine-X - Ask a question now

Herbaland Purine-X

“I have suffered from Eczema since I was young. I've...”

Written on: 22/07/2009 by wowherb (2 reviews written)

I have suffered from Eczema since I was young. I've tried different kinds of steroid type skin products that haven't cure completely and given me side effects also. A couple of month ago, I was told that there is a herbal product called "Purine-x" from Herbaland which is a natural herbal product. I could not understand how it works first, so I searched out about "Purine-x". It says Eczema is caused by an internal immune problem, therefore it has to be treated internally to cure. It has been for… Read Full Review

Herbaland Purine-X

“I have suffered from Eczema since I was young. I've...”

Written on: 22/07/2009 by wowherb (2 reviews written)