Whitby Holiday Cottages, Acacia House Reviews

Whitby Holiday Cottages, Acacia House - Ask a question now

“Acacia House is a terrible holiday cottage with lots...”

Written on: 28/07/2009 by holiday review (1 review written)

Acacia House is a terrible holiday cottage with lots of problems with it. Whitby is nice though and will go again there just not use this cottage or recommend it… Read Full Review

“Acacia House, Whitby (Whitby holiday cottages) ”

Written on: 21/07/2009 by migglezimblatt (1 review written)

Acacia House, Whitby (Whitby holiday cottages)

Summary

If you don't mind being woken up at 5.30am every morning by seagulls pecking at the roof and you're ok with bird poo all over your car, fixing electrical faults and telling the noisy neighbours to be quiet, then this holiday cottage is for you.

This "cottage" is in fact an ordinary mid-terraced house in an ordinary residential street. Some of the other houses on the street are also holiday "cottages".

My recommendation then for anyone… Read Full Review

Holiday Review's Response to migglezimblatt's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because...I too went to this property and wanted to write a review but thought I was just being 'fussy'. It is not 1 that I would recommend or go there again to. It was my 1st trip to Whitby, and I appreciate it was the 'cottage' that I stayed in that made the trip frustrating, but it has put me off Whitby for a very long time. I did not have a tool kit so could not (and would not) fix anything after all you come on holiday to relax not fix some1 elses house.