GodswMobile SMS Transfer, www.godswmobile.com Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

• Software Features

GodswMobile SMS Transfer, www.godswmobile.com - Ask a question now

GodswMobile SMS Transfer, www.godswmobile.com

“Fast backup speed, backup more that 2000 sms took me...”

Written on: 28/04/2010

Fast backup speed, backup more that 2000 sms took me only 3 minutes.
Great software!!… Read Full Review

GodswMobile SMS Transfer, www.godswmobile.com

“I got the GodswMobile SMS Transfer software weeks ago,...”

Written on: 20/07/2009 by gobile (1 review written)

I got the GodswMobile SMS Transfer software weeks ago, and follow the user guide from the official website to install it on my HTC Touch Pro. It's easy to use and work fast. I use it to backup my history sms (about 200+ sms) , it just cost less than 1 minute to full backup all my text message.
It get the job down well.
I have transfer the backup file to my pc for later restore if is necessary… Read Full Review

Mark540's Response to gobile's Review

Written on: 04/08/2009

Thanks your detail review!
<br/>Nice Recommended