Zara Home Reviews - www.zarahome.com

Zara Home www.zarahome.com - Ask a question now

“Just can't get it right... ”

Written on: 15/06/2014 by AnayaMiller (1 review written)

I ordered two stools. They were smaller than measurements provided online. Then I ordered the bigger version of the stools... they sent me the small ones by mistake. When receiving the right stools one of them is damaged. A £20 code to use on their site was all I got, I'm not even going to use it definately not giving up without a fight. I've googled the email address of their Director of Customer Services... will be dropping him an email if they don't do anything. So annoyed however the… Read Full Review

“Word worm”

Written on: 20/09/2013

Received a side table infested with word worm and broken. Night mare to return, no good will gesture from the company for delivering an infested product to my home or the time and effort spend returning the product. Wouldn't shop with them again, terrible service… Read Full Review

“Poor quality and horrible service in ZaraHome”

Written on: 06/06/2013

I spent over 400 Euros for crockery in Zarahome in Valencia and few of the ceramic plates had some defects - they would get dark spots after the washing because they had small holes in the surface. I went to change them and got negative answer. The 'Manager' was also extremely rude. After 20 minutes of battle, they changed only 2 out of 6 plates for me:( The staff talk to me like they were doing me a huge favor. Ill never go there again… Read Full Review

Poachedeggs's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2014

Glad that I found your review - I am experiencing the same problem with crockery bought from Zara Home. I got the crockery home, soaked it to get the labels off only to find dark rings of damp in the earthenware under the glaze. I have tried to return them, the store manager essentially called me a liar that this was a problem and suggested that I shouldn't get them wet. He wouldn't refund as apparently washing them constitutes use of the product, and no replacement was even offered! I have tried going through their customer service department in London, but they refuse to answer questions about their returns policy, send through full terms and conditions of the sale and they don't answer their phones.

This is the worst company that I have ever had to deal with. They show complete disdain disregard for their customers and don't even honor their own returns policy. I will not be buying products from and Inditex owned brand such as Zara, Zara Home, Pull & Bear etc ever again.

Katkatkat26's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2014

I know many people, who had problems with Zara home products, it is just most of them don't bother with complaints because the stuff is "cheap". However, I was more upset with their attitude towards the clients. Its unbelievable:( May be we should post it in Facebook to spread this around.

“Gold plating came off and brass turned green in 2 weeks”

Written on: 05/08/2012 by SadJane (1 review written)

Bought £100 worth of cutlery and it looked lovely, Within a few weeks, the gold plating came off and the spoons, forks and knives look black and cannot be cleaned. Bought to shiny brass plates for £9 each...they have turned green mouldy and there is NOTHING I can do to clean it off. Too many bad experiences now!… Read Full Review

“Horrible experience”

Written on: 06/12/2011

Last month I went into Zara Home in the Bentall Centre in Kingston Upon Thames. What a mistake that was! Although they had an item I was interested in buying (a dressing gown) whilst browsing I was made to feel extremely unwelcome, the shop "assistant" giving loud tetchy sighs due to her obvious annoyance with my disarrangement of her display. Shortly afterwards whilst looking at a baby blanket I noticed the other staff member glaring at me in a most hostile manner. I left without buying… Read Full Review

“I ordered a whole lot of items which I had to order...”

Written on: 28/12/2010

I ordered a whole lot of items which I had to order speedily as some of them were on sale. Despite spending a decent amount and receiving a confirmation of my order, two days later I received an email to say they had cancelled my order. They never contacted me to resolve this at the time, letting a full 2 days go by to inform me of this and now the items I want on the site are sold out. Phoned their customer service line to be informed the customer service line was open between certain times… Read Full Review

“I ordered some new bedding which looked great on the...”

Written on: 26/05/2010

I ordered some new bedding which looked great on the website. When it arrived it was MUCH darker, to the point it looked like a different duvet set. Great having a freephone number to ring - but not great when your only return options are to take it to a ZaraHome store (all down south except Liverpool), or return it by post at your own cost TO MADRID. Be warned!!!! Returning bedding by post to Madrid is not a cheap option, and neither is having to take it down to London. I will never order from… Read Full Review

“I always used to pick up little bits and pieces from...”

Written on: 17/07/2009 by dhayes22 (54 reviews written)

I always used to pick up little bits and pieces from Zara Home in Barcelona whenever I was over there which was great because they were quite cheap (with the exchange rate), it made a change from Ikea and Habitat and, unlike their clothes, not every second person you knew had them in their home.

I have been to the Zara Home store on Regent Street a couple of times now and the store itself is fine but it really does seem to sell the same stuff as every other high street home accessories shop… Read Full Review

“I bought a photoframe from Zara Home as a gift as I...”

Written on: 17/07/2009 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I bought a photoframe from Zara Home as a gift as I couldn't find one in Paperchase (my normal picture frame haunt!). Zara had lots to choose from but I ended up with a black ornate frame.
The only problem I have with Zara Home is I always want too much! They have a nice mix of modern accessories for the home and all at a decent price, they've also got a Basics range.

All in all it's nice to have a shop that's a bit different, not all plastic and flat packs like Ikea and not huge prices like… Read Full Review