Cadogan Clinic, London Reviews

Cadogan Clinic, London - Ask a question now

“Hard sell and lies”

Written on: 30/08/2014 by Porterxt315 (1 review written)

I went for a consultation with a patient coordinator in August 2014 for liposuction on 3 different areas. The clinic is meant to be reputable and I wanted it done by the best. I had already scoured the website beforehand, and seen the "from" prices and what procedures they did. I wanted traditional liposuction, which says "from £3,800". Body jet is also from £3,800 (but more expensive as I'd already discovered from a quote elsewhere) and smart lipo is from £3,500. For the first ten minutes… Read Full Review

Tjj123's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2014

Hmm interesting review thank you. I have just tried to phone them, supposed to be open Sat 9 - 5pm but no reply. Another porky/err on their website.

“First class”

Written on: 01/02/2014 by richardson1957 (1 review written)

As a former Community Staff Nurse I can fully recommend the care and expertise of this Clinic. Nurses are very efficient and caring . So far the treatment for a Breast uplift which is 2 days Post Op... I am very pleased with the shape and work that has been done my Garrick GEorgeu who has a great bedside manner and excellent aesthetic surgeon. Can recommend his work as a health professional of 33 years. The team in recovery are excellent. Reception staff very helpful and offer great coffee… Read Full Review

Cadogan Clinic, London

“Dreadful Service would NOT recommend.”

Written on: 06/11/2013

the consultation was fine, it was only once i paid the deposit that everything went wrong... the quote i was given, the price was wrong so i questioned it against the prices on the website but no reply, i emailed to clarify receipt of my deposit, no reply, i emailed to confirm receipt of my last three unanswered emails, no reply....i am two days before my scheduled procedure and guess what... no reply. the service here is disgusting, i now have no faith in the company what so ever. … Read Full Review

“Awful place”

Written on: 11/10/2013 by Bev2013 (1 review written)

They treated me and has left me with more problems than I started with :(… Read Full Review

Irishgal74's Response to Bev2013's Review

Written on: 01/08/2014

What treatment and which Dr, I've a consult there in a few weeks - thanks

“Recommend”

Written on: 23/10/2012 by Benni12 (1 review written)

I had BA at the Cadogan Clinic with Garrick Georgeu and would definitely recommend. I am 10 days post op and have no visible bruising at all. Mr Georgeu is very professional and explained everything in great detail, there was no pressure at all and made me feel completely at ease. I arrived at 7.45am, looked after by Helle, who is amazing, then into theatre at 8.45, woke at 11 and left at 2pm. I felt like I was at a creche for grown ups! Everyone was so friendly, professional and caring. I… Read Full Review

Hshallen100's Response to Benni12's Review

Written on: 31/10/2012

I am sure that you work for this company because what you are saying is not true. This place is a rip off and everybody I have spoken to is really unhappy with the results.

Benni12's reply to Hshallen100's Comment

Written on: 01/11/2012

I absolutely do not work for this company. I was very nervous about having breast implants as I didn't know anyone personally that had done it. I read a lot about it however I had not seen this site until afterwards. When I read the reviews on this site I was shocked because my experience was so good. I was also moved to write because the other reviews were for other surgeons not for the one I had. The price was £3300 which I thought was competitively priced?? I did not have to pay for the consultations before the operation - I saw the surgeon himself twice and he said he would see me again if I still had further questions. Far from being a rip off and I am very happy with the results.

Cadogan Clinic, London

“Cagonan clinic professionalism !”

Written on: 16/10/2012 by benitaly (1 review written)

Not sure what happeneded to Amy33 below..but I had an amazing experience at the Cadogan clinc. 15 Oct 2012 - Arrived at 8am saw senior nurse at 8.15 the anesthetist at 8.30 and consulted my surgeon Ms Angelica Kavouni at 8.45. Had my double chin smart lipo op ( Platysmoplasty & Liposuction (Smartlipo MPX) at 9am and I was enjoying a coffee at 11am ! Took a cab at 12noon and was home in time for lunch. I am very pleased with the pre op and post opprofessional approach by the staff. Results are… Read Full Review

“Liposuction review”

Written on: 01/01/2012

As a 50+ sporty woman, altho not overweight, I could not budge some bulges, so I sought the liposuction master, Bryan Mayou, he delivered with calm, assured expertise. The anaesthetist (Andrew?) was charming and explained everything in advance. Helle, my angel nurse, tended me with immense warmth and kindness from throughout. After my painless bruises, I'm watching the minimal swelling go down. This has spurred me to kick-start a healthier diet to maintain my new slimlime body. I'm… Read Full Review

Cadogan Clinic, London

“I went here last year for an appointment with Mr...”

Written on: 10/02/2010 by Moonbeam2007 (2 reviews written)

I went here last year for an appointment with Mr Shailesh Vadodaria. I paid for my surgery in full months before my surgery date.

I had arranged child care with my Mother as my little boy was only a baby but 4 days before my date my Mum became ill so I had to cancel, I was planning on re booking once she was well again or I'd made other arrangements.

Mr Shailesh Vadodaria IGNORED my calls and emails, his PA sent text messages rather than call which I found very unprofessional and I phoned a… Read Full Review

Concerto1358's Response to Moonbeam2007's Review

Written on: 11/05/2011

I couldn't agree more. Let's just say that you are VERY lucky that he didn't operate on you. He operated on me and my body has been ruined because of his lack of care and neglect before and after surgery.

Written on: 29/08/2013

He is indeed a co man!! He lies through his teeth! I had lipo and he made a right mess. He also did a macs facelift at the same time and fat transfer to the face. I can't talk properly as he performed the surgery incorrectly and my face is distorted, also I have lumps of fat randomly placed on the sides of my face!
He said i looked good, is he blind or what?? The man is arrogant and conceted.
Be careful as he's overtone hill. He does a lot of charity work just to make himself look good but he's not at all concerned for his patients!

Written on: 29/08/2013

That is awful. I thought I was a one off. He should not be performing surgery. I am so sorry.

Written on: 25/09/2013

I saw mr Vadodaria a few weeks ago and he's still in denial of the problems I have as a result of his surgery. My lower face is a different shape and my jowls and neck are worse than before as he pulled the purse strings in the wrong direction. So now my mouth pulls down at the corners and I can't put my back teeth together when sounding certain words also I have developed a lisp. My muscles feel so tight yet there has been no lift to the skin.
He said the surgery looked really good to which I thought he wasn't competent could see he was afraid. I think he knows there are major issues with his surgery and doesn't know how to correct it!
I asked for a refund and he won't give me one, he' said he would address some issues but there would be risks! I told him I wouldn't be happy for him to carry out any further surgery as he did not carefully carry out the procedure to begin with.
I shook my head and walked out in the end.
I had a second opinion and was told I need a full revision. So unhappy.. I'm hoping my legal cover will take the case.

Written on: 25/09/2013

Do not give up. Write to him. Even if it is one letter a week. That's what I did. He cannot ignore you. He is a horrid man. Do not give up. You have three years from surgery date to take action. Do it. Write to the GMC as well. He has no right to butcher people, which is what he does.

Written on: 25/09/2013

I've been told by my legal cover that I have 6 months to report a claim as its invalid. I was told by the surgeon it was just tightness of the muscle and it would settle down. I waited for several months until all the swelling went down and still it didnt look or feel right. So I emailed him in May with pictures and he ignored the email. I'm really upset as there is no aftercare, he things its a really good result. I can send you pictures of before a few days after surgery and as it looks now. its appalling..

Written on: 25/09/2013

I'm so sorry. Please use these six months wisely. Maybe contact his insurance company straight. He will ignore you until this time has passed. Please take my advice and put all your energy into getting your money back. I wish there was some way I could give you my details to contact you. This being a public platform stops me.

Written on: 26/09/2013

Can you email me here? janetthomas55@yahoo.co.uk

145145Rp's reply to Blissy's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2014

do you know what surgery you had? was it a face or jaw lift or dimple surgery?

Minniem84's Response to Moonbeam2007's Review

Written on: 02/09/2014

Hi, do you have an update on this. Did you get your money? And did you have surgery in the end somewhere else?

Guest's Response to Moonbeam2007's Review

Written on: 08/09/2011

I recently had a consultation with him, i am considering a tummy tuck but now you have got me worried. what happened to you.

Concerto1358's reply to Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2013

I have only just seen this comment. Did you go ahead with surgery?

Cadogan Clinic, London

“I went to Cadogan Clinic about a month ago to have...”

Written on: 15/07/2009 by leilerdee (1 review written)

I went to Cadogan Clinic about a month ago to have liposuction on my tummy. I was so scared but they were so friendly and professional - I felt much more at ease when the time actually came. They gave me great after care tips as well so my discomfort has been minimal. I shopped around a bit at first for pricing details and they were the cheapest for facility fees which brought down the overall price - I had some hip liposuction done at the same time. If anyone who lives in London wants… Read Full Review