Slumberland Memory 700 mattress Reviews

Slumberland Memory 700 mattress - Ask a question now

“slumberland silverseal mattress”

Written on: 12/02/2013

this mattress sags where you sleep giving a very uncomfortable sleeping position.contacted myers slumberland but not able to help.contacted managing director in the hope he would be able to give at least advice.Mr Francis does not reply to customers.Wrote again explaining my problem asking for advice.No reply.The mattress is not fit for its purpose and the managing director not interested.I also asked if the company had any system for mattress disposal,giving that it is a very large and heavy… Read Full Review

“slumberland silverseal mattress”

Written on: 12/02/2013 by skylarks (3 reviews written)

“Slumberland Sonata Mattress”

Written on: 18/03/2012

I bought this bed thinking it was a quality brand , but after 11 months the sides of the mattress both collapsed creating large lumps on both sides . Luckily with the help of the local co-op staff in Chesterfield the mattress was replaced before the warranty ran out . Hope the new one lasts longer… Read Full Review

“I purchased this slumberland memory 700 mattress with...”

Written on: 15/07/2009

I purchased this slumberland memory 700 mattress with the peace of mind that I was buying a good brand, I am disappointed to report that the mattress has collapsed 3 weeks after the 1 year Store guarantee expired. The mattress is supposed to have a 5 year guarantee (this is stamped on the mattress - but dont be fooled I have been told the store should have removed it and that I only had 1 years guarantee!). I have been disgusted by the way that Slumberland (or Myers) have responded to my… Read Full Review

Catjh's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I too have just had the same experience with slumberland / myers. The mattress is not the same as the above but my experience was almost identical and I feel the response from the company I purchased the bed from a disgrace and the mattress not fit for purpose. Do NOT purchase a myers/slumberland bed !!!!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 12/01/2012

We have had our second slumberland memory foam mattress collapse!! The second one has collapsed after six months. I would like to post up the photos of our second very substandard mattress so that others will not buy. However I do not know where to post them. I think as consumers these poor products should be reported to Which and the Office of Fair Trading. Clearly they are not fit for purpose.