Shov 688 Reviews

Shov 688 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Shov 688

Shov 688

“Purchased my Shov 688 DVD player in Turkey for under...”

Written on: 10/09/2003 by slowhand (1 review written)

Purchased my Shov 688 DVD player in Turkey for under £40 excellent value for money. Picture and sound quality is superb and even though I dont have the manual in English the on screen display is very good and quite easy to follow… Read Full Review

Randijacobsen's Response to slowhand's Review

Written on: 14/01/2005

Hi! I need to know what kind of code DVD player Shov 688 has got. I got a kids DVD player I need to connect to my player, but I can't find it in the book I got with the player. May you help me?
<br><br>
<br><br>sincerly
<br><br>Randi Jacobsen

Shov 688

“this item is similar to Kiiro x5, front panel looks...”

Written on: 01/09/2002 by lostpilot. (1 review written)

this item is similar to Kiiro x5, front panel looks like pioneer 444… Read Full Review

Cdragan's Response to lostpilot.'s Review

Written on: 26/08/2003

Hi, few days ago I bought from Turkey a Shov 338 DVD. The guys at the shop told me that it's better than the 688. UNfortunately i don't speak turkish so I can't read the book and I don't know if it's a free zone DVD. Do you know this model ? You have some suggestions for me ? Thanks !