Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser Reviews

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser

“I use Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser everyday and in...”

Written on: 14/07/2009 by speakout (86 reviews written)

I use Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser everyday and in my experience you have to be careful not to over apply the cream as it can leave your face feeling a little oily. Although the cream is easily absorbed, I have noticed occasionally when I have gone out and I've got hot that sometimes my face becomes quite shiny if I have put too much on so my advice is to apply the moisturiser sparingly! The one good thing about it is that it does not have any odour and it does last a very long time if used… Read Full Review