Shaadi, Reviews - www.shaadi.com

• Ease Of Navigation

Summary

Shaadi.com, the world's oldest and most successful matrimonial service, has been trusted since 1997 by Asians all over the world to help them find their soulmates. Today, hundreds of thousands of people have met their life partners through our revolutionary matchmaking service and countless others have made some very special friends.

Shaadi.com was founded by me in 1997 with one simple objective - to provide a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners. Since then we have created a world renowned service that has touched the lives of millions of people all over the world. We have, however, never rested on our laurels.

Shaadi, www.shaadi.com - Ask a question now

“BEWARE INTERNATIONAL SCAMS/FRAUDULENT PROFILES”

Written on: 05/07/2014 by Garrettbn103 (1 review written)

Shaadi.com has some really good profiles too but there are fraudulent profiles as well, whose only intent is to prey on you. This is a cautionary note Shaadi.com members about the scale and extent. Fradulent profiles are being being created(and I mean paid members) whose only intention is to prey and victimize unsuspecting candidates and lure them to part with their finances by providing fake stories. Unfortunately these are not one person crimes rather are organized crimes(involving multiple… Read Full Review

“SHADI .COM IS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE-BEWARE”

Written on: 28/04/2014

I REGISTERED MYSELF AS A NON PAID MEMBERSHIP ON SHADI.COM. ONE DAY , ONE LADY EMPLOYEE OF SHADI.COM CALLED ME FROM THEIR ERNAKULAM OFFICE AND TOLD ME THAT YOU CAN REGISTER AS A SELECT SHADI MEMBER BY PAYING RS.13,300/- FOR A MEMBERSHIP PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS. IN THE 3 MONTHS PERIOD, YOU WILL BE ASSISTED BY A RELATIONSHIP MANAGER WHO WILL SEARCH AND CONTACT PROFILES OF YOUR CHOICE AND ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCES. AFTER 3 MONTHS, IF YOU DO NOT GET A SUITABLE MATCH, YOU WILL BE REPAID THE FULL… Read Full Review

Sivac71's Comment

Written on: 02/06/2014

I 100% agree with the above comments. Not only that they are one of the most difficult dating web site to use .

“shaadi.com is shaadi.con”

Written on: 14/04/2014 by Muellervz410 (1 review written)

advertised on shaadi.com 95% of profiles fake wasted 57 pounds for 3 months and one time got phone call from strange girl had said would maybe chat to her on whats app she said she woukd report me she rang me at 11pm and sent me couple of nasty texts straightaway deleted my profile stay away from shaadi.con… Read Full Review

“People can hide their profiles !”

Written on: 07/01/2014

The good points are that they have a chat system and that one party has to pay and the other can read free messages. However the bad points ive noticed are that im getting 'supposed' interests from very wealthy guys with very good qualification such as doctor and younger than me (im female) and when i go in i see that i have to express the interest!!! and also the ONLY good prospects that are interested in me i go to check their profiles and they have chosen to hide their profiles straight away… Read Full Review

“Read this carefully. I have been using it for many...”

Written on: 10/12/2013

Read this carefully. I have been using it for many years, and absolutely no result came out. Over the few years I have paid for 3 months membership several times. When I was on free membership, or expired paid membership often I receive some interest from some profile that looks decent, and attractive. I accepted the interest. And the other person sent no further communication, then you feel compelled to write and take the interest further. So I pay the membership money just for the sake of… Read Full Review

Shaziaa's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2014

i agree, i have had similiar experiences, i have never paid but get really good men handsome rich etc but then i cannot read their profiles as they suddenly hide them! why would they hide them lol

“Shaadi.com Worst customer service”

Written on: 21/10/2013 by chandan123m (1 review written)

Complete agree to this. This happened with me too. 6 profiles expresses interest and when i had confirmed form shaadi representatives that they are not fake profiles and i can view their phone nos. I went ahead and bought the membership. It turns our i cannot see their phone nos. and Shaadi.com does not honors that now. And 2 of these profiles after 10 days have declined interest... how can that happen... I am pretty sure this is shaadi.com way of getting new customers to sign up...Being in… Read Full Review

“no longer a matrimonial site ”

Written on: 11/08/2013

seems like the ideas that people may have about this site no longer exist...it's becoming a site for other benefits... … Read Full Review

“Waste of money”

Written on: 27/07/2013

ATTENTION GUYS!!! If you are not handsome, then forget Shaadi! I purchased a 3 month membership and have been on this site for 3 weeks so far. I've sent out like 70 messages of interest and most either get declined or ignored. Only two women expressed interest in me and they were fat and ugly. I am 6 feet tall, slim, fair-skinned and pretty average-looking, but it's next to IMPOSSIBLE to land an average-looking woman on that site as they are all looking for DOCTORS who look like SUPERMODELS!… Read Full Review

Shaziaa's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2014

maybe you're ugly, u just think youre good looking, and height does make you look better but unfortunately these days a face also counts.

“Shaadi.com pretty good website”

Written on: 18/04/2013

Good luck guys for your search for life partner I was on jeevansathi for 2 months and had about 7 ’accepted members’. Then I thought of getting the premium memmbership so that I can contact them. However, it was a bad deal !! So,I have now moved on to Shaadi.com. I would say it is much better website and much more cheaper! I also checked Bharat Matrimony but didn’t like the design and usability. … Read Full Review

“Don't wasted your time”

Written on: 20/03/2013

Awful experience on this website. I registered as a premium member for the year. I had a good amount of men contact me however nearly all of them were only interested in dating. This is meant to be a matrimonial website but none of the guys are using it to find a life partqner. Worst are divorced guys who don't indicate children on there profiles. When in conversation they just casually just tell you that they have a child or children.  I am a single women, never married so looking for… Read Full Review

Poyp's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2013

Agree. Shaadi.com is a waste of time. Just when your membership is about to expire or shortly fate that, a massive number of people show an interest in you. Avoid at all costs!

Rm18203's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2013

I totally agree.

“Too many fake female profiles”

Written on: 02/01/2013

There are atleast 40% of female profiles which are FAKE on shaadi.com. I know because I was their former employee and had to leave them due to some issues. They started attracting youngsters by displaying false profiles, random photos in them and advertising a lot of ‘certifications’ and accolades as the ‘largest matrimony site’ but this is all fooling business. Beware before you think to buy a premium membership… Read Full Review

“Shaadi.com, helped to search my Dream Partner”

Written on: 18/04/2012 by dishubhati (1 review written)

It's been 2 years since I am the member of Shaadi.com & this year I got married to Shivani the pretty girl, whom I found on this matchmaking portal. I have gone through with some of the highlighted points by others on this portal with the issue on service, payment done & others. I just wanted to write some few words to the concerned members of Shadi that, all such online sites are service oriented for the payment we make & its your duty to deliver good service to members. For my dear folks who… Read Full Review

Sidv220's Response to dishubhati's Review

Written on: 06/05/2013

This review is written by a Shaadi . c0M paid SEO agent. Do not believe in this nonsense.

“Shaadi.com-Right Match withBest Online Matrimonial Portal ”

Written on: 09/01/2012 by Jossy23 (1 review written)

Shaadi.com is one of the Best Matrimonial Portal I have come across. Many of my friends used Shaadi and they referred it to me. I had a good experience exploring options for my siblings and myself too. I loved the concept of removing the geographic limitations with an online matrimonial portal and definitely that provides you more and better options to choose the Right Match. I would like to share my experience with my online friends and recommend them to use Shaadi.com, the way my friends did… Read Full Review

“STAY AWAY FROM SHAADI.COM - FRAUDULENT WEBSITE”

Written on: 22/10/2011 by django (1 review written)

I have just had the nastiest experience with this website and I would like to warn anyone new reading this and considering to NOT join this website and pay. 99% of profiles are FAKELY created and my suspicion is by the company itself to lure people in to sign up. The profiles get deactivated immediately. if it was happenning once or twice, I can still understand but For 9 out of 10 times, no way - how is it that everyone wants to create profile, write to you and then hide or deactivate their… Read Full Review

Fraudpreventer's Response to django's Review

Written on: 28/12/2012

Yes, I totally agree with this review. I too have noticed that there are 1000s of fakes on this site. What can be done about this as this is surely illegal. The way out of this is to get together and bring this to the attention of the regulatory bodies of various countries. I simply can not fathom how immoral they are behaving at the expense of genuine and at times vulnerable people. It really should be shut down!!!

Shaziaa's Response to django's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

i totally agree i had 2 good interests lately and both wanted to hide their profiles i asked shaadi why is that and they said they might have good reason, i said i think its a trick!! why on earth would ppl email you and then hide their profiles lol

“SHAADI.COM MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS ARE WORTHLESS”

Written on: 23/07/2011 by rp1985 (1 review written)

I am a Shaadi.com Diamond+ member and for last 40 days I cannot avail the features of this membership. When I contacted customer care they are saying it is how system behaves and they are not able to help me. When I ask for my money back they told me there are company norms that even 1 profile accept my interest (EVEN-THOUGH IT IS FAKE) they cannot give my money back. Please beware of those crippled customer care representative, who even cuts the call when they do not have answer to my question… Read Full Review

Sidv220's Response to rp1985's Review

Written on: 01/11/2012

They do a lot of fraudulent advertising. Stay away from a company which does fraudulent ads.

“ ”

Written on: 05/04/2011

I do not recommend Shaadi.com.

Membership prices are very expensive. When they do receive payment they delay matters even further. The customer service experience was very bad, they didn't know most of the time what I was saying. Even though it was written in clear context.

Instead of the site asking for I.D. to be sent at the beginning of account opening they decided to ask me near the end of my membership, after sending I.d. To customer care, they reply Thank You, And they have received… Read Full Review

“What a disappointing/poor experience on...”

Written on: 10/07/2009 by keepbritainclean (2 reviews written)

What a disappointing/poor experience on www.shaadi.com, customer service is poor and overall value for money is zero....reasons for my overall rating stated below.

1) Emails get deleted after 45 days without notification.
2) £10 pounds to retrieve lost emails (I didn't opt for this service)
3) Cannot access email older than 45days, no option to save emails within your profile.
4) Charge £51 pounds for 3 months membership unlike other dating websites.
5) I received an email from a shaadi.com… Read Full Review

Sidv220's Response to keepbritainclean's Review

Written on: 06/05/2013

There are other sites with cheaper fee and better services.