Aprilaire 1413 Reviews

• Service & Support

Aprilaire 1413 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aprilaire 1413

Aprilaire 1413

“ I purchased Lennox X6670 filter as OEM for a new High...”

Written on: 14/07/2009 by Darinl (1 review written)

I purchased Lennox X6670 filter as OEM for a new High efficiency furnace purchased. A service person who replaced the filter recommended replacement at a high price. Discount furnace had the lowest price and OEM which I wanted to make sure the warranty is not voided. Lennox X6670 filter is exactly the same as I had prior to purchase.The product works well and Discount Furnace Filter company is excellent. I cleared up an account problem in one attempt. I will order from them again… Read Full Review

Aprilaire 1413

“When it came time to replace the filters in my...”

Written on: 10/07/2009 by Johnm333 (1 review written)

When it came time to replace the filters in my furnance I became frustrated by the perceived complexity and manual work required to replace the factory filter which required pleat spacers. I did some research on the Internet and came across the Aprilaire 1413 upgrade kit which would make future filter replacements much easier plus providing a higher MERV rating of 13 over the base factory filter. I found this product to be very easily installed and it saved me to be able to replace this myself… Read Full Review