LauraStar 712 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

LauraStar 712 - Ask a question now

“Absolutely loved this LauraStar 712 iron until about a...”

Written on: 10/07/2009

Absolutely loved this LauraStar 712 iron until about a month ago. I have owned it for about five years. It began leaking from the water cap about a year ago, but I just put a cup under it to catch the drips. Then it exploded. Steam and water spewed to the ceiling and in an arc all around the iron. Calling the manufacturer was a disappointment. They suggested I replace the cap, but could give me no assurance it would not do that again. I found out the iron is NOT UL listed, so the UL… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 11/05/2012

I had a Laurastar (not this model) and in my opinion they are not worth the money we pay for them. I paid £500 for mine, it lasted 2 1/2 years then everything went on it, the iron the steam generator the whole lot.

Laurastar quoted me over £400 to repair it and the customer service well they dont have any. They are rude intimidating agressive you name it.

Save your money buy a tefal, I guarantee it'll last longer