Mount Rushmore, South Dakota Reviews

Mount Rushmore, South Dakota - Ask a question now

“I was very excited to have the chance to see Mount...”

Written on: 09/07/2009 by erena (102 reviews written)

I was very excited to have the chance to see Mount Rushmore or the Presidents Mountain as I used to call it. It was whole seven years ago but I still feel lucky that I have set foot on this place. I was a bit dissappointed at first as from what I have seen on photos I expected it to be huge when in fact it is quite small. But it is an interesting peace of stone art and anyone interested in history should pay a visit to this memorial monument. The region itself is very pretty with lots of lakes… Read Full Review