Greys GRXI 9.5ft 7/8 Fly Rod Reviews

From 1 review

Greys GRXI 9.5ft 7/8 Fly Rod - Ask a question now

“Having broken my previous 7/8 weight rod there was ...”

Written on: 08/07/2009 by leonard5640 (29 reviews written)

Having broken my previous 7/8 weight rod there was plenty of choice for its replacement. The new Greys GRXI rod had just been released and at its competetive price was the obvious choice. This was further confirmed with the lifetime guarantee. The rod is supplied in a bag ad carrying tube making travelling secure and damage free. In use the rod feels progressive and is easy to load in to the cast. This does not compromise its playing ability where its power and flexibility is gradual but… Read Full Review

Leonard5640's Response to leonard5640's Review

Written on: 15/12/2010

I am now at the end of my second season with this rod which has been faultless and as good now as when I bought it. Unfortunatly the rod has been superceeded by the greys GRXI four peice of which I have no knowledge. Still a firm favorit in my rod list and one which I will be happy to use for years to come