Performance Direct Business Insurance Reviews

Performance Direct Business Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Performance Direct Business Insurance

Performance Direct Business Insurance

“Great Company”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by majestix (1 review written)

I would definitely use Performance Direct again.... excellent customer service and a great price too. 10/10 Thank you… Read Full Review

“Excellent service”

Written on: 20/02/2012

I received a quote for my van insurance on a comparison site and perfromance direct were the best price by far. When I called up they were able to sort out my public liability as well… Read Full Review

“Really impressed with Performance Direct Business...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by nevestrees (1 review written)

Really impressed with Performance Direct Business Insurance. My husband is a tradesman and has a job where he needs his business insurance for public and employers indemnity. Being the company secretary (and wife!) I was stuck with getting quotations. Perfomance Direct gave me several quotations and options and all emailed to me to look over the contract before i made a decision. I always spoke to the same person who helped me every step of the way and had such a charming southern accent too!!… Read Full Review

Dccatt's Response to nevestrees's Review

Written on: 12/09/2013

Don't even think of this Company. They use 53 pages of exclusions such that no event is covered. We had an interruption of power supply and of course claimed for loss of revenue. We found it was NOT COVERED !