Quikr, www.quikr.com Reviews

Summary

Free local classifieds for apartments, cars, jobs, services, used goods, events and more.

Quikr, www.quikr.com - Ask a question now

“Suggested a great lawyer”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by bakshi35 (1 review written)

I was looking for a lawyer in Kolkata. I am an NRI and was in an urgent need of a lawyer who can settle my family disputes so I can return US as soon as possible. Quikr suggested me of advocate Samir Kr Bhattacharya in Tollygunge. He was so sympathetic and caring that I can trust him 100% and sleep without any nightmares. He have taken great care of my problem and his great suggestions helped me to solve my disputes without going through much hazards, which was suggested to my family members… Read Full Review

“PATHETIC Site Just provides Fake leads for Dealers Not...”

Written on: 27/08/2014 by clSpears466 (1 review written)

Hello, My name is Nikhil Kerkar, I am the director of Karmax. My company deals into pre-owned Luxury cars, Since 1998. I am being harassed and not getting any type of feedback for my adds even after taking a premium package, this was a trial package i did instead of going for a yearly package which i normally hold of other brands like "Carwale", "Cardekho", and even free portal site like OLX.in These sites gives me a better reverts and replies to my adds and get turnovers for my stock, we… Read Full Review

“QUIKR is far much better,useful & genuine than OLX!”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by diyamehta (1 review written)

I had started using Quikr.com since last 7 months ago to sell my old mobile phone, refrigerator. It has never disappointed me. Though I had posted my ad on both the websites(OLX & QUIKR). But most of the calls, mails were coming through QUIKR site. It is so fast and reach out to maximum number of people instantly. I sold my used cell phone quickly having no fikar. I got my customer from Vashi(Navi Mumbai). Recently we wanted to buy new refrigerator I posted an ad on the QUIKR site to sold my… Read Full Review

“Happy to sell old things with good enough price”

Written on: 21/02/2013 by DheerajChandan (1 review written)

My mom is one of the fussiest moms out there, and she had been coaxing me to sell off all the extra things that we no longer required ever since we shifted our house. Although I had been ignoring it for a long time, but finally I gave up and listed all those things online and made my mom happy by selling off everything at prices that were pretty good for things that were practically too old to fetch a good enough price. I am glad that Quikr.com exists, as the website is really helpful and I… Read Full Review

Rajkiran's Response to DheerajChandan's Review

Written on: 29/03/2014

waste quiker in the earth olx is the best for search

“I purchased a premium ad through Quikr. I paid Rs.260...”

Written on: 11/01/2011

I purchased a premium ad through Quikr. I paid Rs.260 . The ad was rejected by Quikr but my money is still with them. Every time I mail them , I get a reply that 'we will get back to you shortly'. Its been a month now since I got any money. Its my money. Their system is wrong. Any ad must be approved and then the take money. This service is not good. It is ok for free adposting but not premium ads. What a waste of time? No courtesy, no customer care. Just plain nonsense.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 07/07/2011

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Quikr.

We are constantly endeavoring to provide quick and effective response to all our users. We are hoping that you will give us an opportunity to help you with your complaint.

In reference to your comment, I would like to assist in case the problem is still not resolved. Kindly write back to support@quikr.com with your contact number. You also contact us through online support between 10 AM- 5 PM, Monday to Friday for instant response.

We look forward for your reply.

Swatigupta's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2012

i want to job in teachingship.

“I was looking to buy a splendor and was told of this...”

Written on: 05/07/2009 by arup (1 review written)

I was looking to buy a splendor and was told of this classifieds portal called www.quikr.com. I was not sure at first but my friend had sold his car on this site.
1 week after truoble with few motorcycle dealers, i tried Quikr and managed to find a 2 year old splendor 2,000 rupees less than what the dealers were giving for.
I bought the bike in 1 week. got 4 offers… Read Full Review