Wii Fit Plus Reviews

• Graphics

Wii Fit Plus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Wii Fit Plus

“Wii Fit plus”

Written on: 31/12/2011 by chaperz117 (8 reviews written)

Alright game play. Personally it kept me fit for a while, when i say a while, its because the game gets very boring after about half-an-hour. Good bits are the games like the skateboarding ones. Overall its an alright game, but if you have the money for that game others, then buy other ones, waste of time it you have the choice… Read Full Review

Wii Fit Plus

“I have always been into sport, health and exercise the...”

Written on: 10/01/2011 by kkff (7 reviews written)

I have always been into sport, health and exercise the old fashioned way, and so initially I was very skeptical of the Wii Fit packages. However, I received the game as a Christmas present and have been addicted ever since.

Although the game shouldn't be used in place of regular exercise, it really does work you out - and it's fun.
I tried a few of the games - the Hula Hoop, jogging, step aerobics and yoga initially - and carried on playing for hours. Although I didn't really feel tired at the… Read Full Review

Wii Fit Plus

“I had a go on the Wii Fit Balance Board last weekend...”

Written on: 22/03/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I had a go on the Wii Fit Balance Board last weekend and played some of the Wii Fit Plus games (after some gentle persuasion from my nieces). The scariest bit was waiting for the board to weigh me after I had given it my height and age, my BMI was worked out and I was pleasantly surprised to find myself at the ideal weight.

So on the games, first off I had a go at the centre of gravity and I thought I was pretty well balanced (I lean too far back according to the board) then the table top… Read Full Review

Wii Fit Plus

“I got a Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and couldn't be...”

Written on: 18/03/2010 by CmansMama (4 reviews written)

I got a Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and couldn't be happier with it. I didn't know what to expect as far as fitness goes when I got it, but you can actually get a workout using it. There are great cardio exercises...some of my favorite are the hula hoop, boxing and aerobics. And you can do yoga, among other things. I even bought a riser for my board, so it is now 4" high. I also like how you can constantly track your progress and set goals for yourself. As far as graphics go, it isn't too… Read Full Review

Wii Fit Plus

“i got this at xmas and find it very good and motivates...”

Written on: 06/03/2010 by jhalkett (2 reviews written)

i got this at xmas and find it very good and motivates me into doing exersise. took me a while to get the hang of it but now i am an expert. it is great for weight controll and i find most of the tasks fun .it can also be very challenging espesially when your granddaughtet is beeting you… Read Full Review

Wii Fit Plus

“Wii fit plus is better than the previous version but...”

Written on: 11/01/2010 by tcsr205 (21 reviews written)

Wii fit plus is better than the previous version but it still isn't a good tool for a regular workout. The games are good fun and the multi player is much better so it's easily worth the price tag.

However, do not buy this if you want to use it for working out. It still suffers from a lot of the problems that the previous version also suffered from. You can now link exercises together to make your own workout and you do go through the routine without having to stop and choose another exercise… Read Full Review