Continental Big Knob BBQ Reviews

Continental Big Knob BBQ - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Continental Big Knob BBQ

“BBQ Parties made easy!”

Written on: 21/06/2011

I bought my big knob "Classic" after seeing them on here actually and reading the reviews. I was very pleased with how easy it was to assemble and it lit first time so couldnt have been simpler. What i like about this bbq is that it is just so easy to use - the wheels mean i can move it round the patio easily, it has built in "clickers" which light the burners so no more matches and burnt fingers! The removeable fat tray is good too as i like to keep it clean. Although this is only a 3 burner… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 17/05/2010

Having thrown away our BBQ last summer after having it 4 years we decided to look for a new one for the coming Summer months.

After searching the internet we came across the aptly titled 'Big Knob' BBQ from continentalproduct.co.uk - I ordered in the afternoon and it arrived the next day very well packaged. Brilliant service and speedy delivery, very impressed.

Upon arrival i had it built extremely quickly as the instructions were very clear. Since construction we have been using it… Read Full Review

Continental Big Knob BBQ

“I purchased the big knob through continentals website...”

Written on: 11/05/2010

I purchased the big knob through continentals website and it arrived the next afternoon. it took us about 30 mins to assemble it - it comes part assembled. The bbq we had before tended to overcook everything but the big knob allows you to have much more control over the cooking. i would definitly recommend it. we have had 2 bbqs with friends now and they have all commented on the barbie. firstly on the name! but secondly on how good the food was - so unless my other half has been having cooking… Read Full Review