Furniture Depot Reviews - www.furnituredepot.com

Furniture Depot - www.furnituredepot.com - Ask a question now

“Poor client service. ”

Written on: 11/07/2014

I purchased a set of couches from kato - furniture depot. The couches looked great, but after a year the bonded leather started to peel away. After 14 months the sofa looks like it is 10 years old. I first emailed furniture depot.com, and after a week with not response I called again. The experience left me feeling angry and helpless. I was told that bonded leather doesn't hold up, and that for 650 dollars I got my monies worth. I was repeatedly reminded of the length of time I have had the… Read Full Review

“dont buy from them”

Written on: 08/01/2014

my advice is DON'T BUY at furnituredepot.com, i bought from them and was terrible experience, after 15 days i made my order i had no one notification about it, i contact them and very fresh guy told me i have to wait 15 days more for item shipping and about 10 days more for delivery,, lol,, 10 days from NJ to Miami???. after that,, 7 days more they call me to cancel my order cause had only one item in stock and its damage..lol,, crazy.. after 1 month waiting received my order at 10pm driver… Read Full Review

Mdsbarry's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2014

Everything you said is ABSOLUTELY TRUE....I had an experience no one should ever have to go through......furniture.co has 12 complaints against them with the BBB.

“I had some questions for a member of staff at...”

Written on: 28/06/2009

I had some questions for a member of staff at furnituredepot.com concerning whether or not the item was in stock, how the delivery process works, whether or not I was eligible for the 5% Memorial Day Weekend sale, and when I would be billed for my order. The member f staff was extremely helpful in this regard, explaining step by step how the process worked, what we should do upon delivery including inspecting all the pieces for even minor damages prior to signing the delivery waiver, and that… Read Full Review