DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza Reviews

DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza - Ask a question now

DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza

“We have only tried the Pepperoni & Roasted Pepper...”

Written on: 19/07/2009 by KayAyre (1 review written)

We have only tried the Pepperoni & Roasted Pepper Flatbread DiGiorno pizza - however we feel it is not only the best frozen pizza we have every tried, it's the best pizza, period. Yes, it's THAT good. It's hard to find in the stores here (CT) - and they only carry the pepperoni flavor - but we can't wait to find and try the others… Read Full Review

DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza

“I'm a couch potato who loves to stay awake at night...”

Written on: 25/06/2009 by ruggiero03 (1 review written)

I'm a couch potato who loves to stay awake at night watching movies and eating my favorite DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza Italian Sausage & Onions. It won't take time for me to prepare. I just heat and there goes my crispy DiGiorno pizza. This could be one of the best things in life, movies and pizza. DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza has three other flavors like Tuscan Style Chicken, Pepperoni & Fire-Roasted Bell Peppers, and Mushroom Medley… Read Full Review