The Botanical Source www.TheBotanicalSource.com Reviews - www.thebotanicalsource.com

The Botanical Source www.TheBotanicalSource.com - Ask a question now

“Don't waste your money”

Written on: 06/02/2017 by Gauthierxo292 (1 review written)

Bought 3 different herbs online from The Botanical Source. All 3 herbs had absolutely NO EFFECTS. I bought the Kanna which I tried 3 times in tea and each time raising the dosage with the results being the same...NOTHING. Also tried the Hoodia and sleep herb...both were just as disappointing...zero effects. Would not waste my money with these guys again. Thankfully I only spent $30 but I was still basically ripped off for $30 as the products did not have the effects that were… Read Full Review

“I was impressed by the quality of all the...”

Written on: 22/06/2009 by herbal (1 review written)

I was impressed by the quality of all the ethnobotanicals I received.
I was especially happy with the Kanna, it was obviously fresh and from a great strain. The Kanna is great for relaxing and really works!
I will continue being a loyal customer to The Botanical Source!
Thanks. P.S. The shipping was fast too!'… Read Full Review

Pothedd's Response to herbal's Review

Written on: 10/04/2011

I have a question involving the shipping time and whether you actually received a package.
<br/>Shortly after registering with their site and ordering my first shipment I began receiving countless emails from fake "DHL" and "FedEx" addresses, all containing virus software(.exe) in a zip file.