The Botanical Source www.TheBotanicalSource.com Reviews - www.thebotanicalsource.com

From 1 review

The Botanical Source www.TheBotanicalSource.com - Ask a question now

“I was impressed by the quality of all the...”

Written on: 22/06/2009 by herbal (1 review written)

I was impressed by the quality of all the ethnobotanicals I received.
I was especially happy with the Kanna, it was obviously fresh and from a great strain. The Kanna is great for relaxing and really works!
I will continue being a loyal customer to The Botanical Source!
Thanks. P.S. The shipping was fast too!'… Read Full Review

Pothedd's Response to herbal's Review

Written on: 10/04/2011

I have a question involving the shipping time and whether you actually received a package.
<br/>Shortly after registering with their site and ordering my first shipment I began receiving countless emails from fake "DHL" and "FedEx" addresses, all containing virus software(.exe) in a zip file.