Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Wash Reviews

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Wash - Ask a question now

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Wash

“This is great product. My friend once told me to use...”

Written on: 02/10/2009 by eswete (3 reviews written)

This is great product. My friend once told me to use this product, but i highly doubted its product because i have already using so many products of face treatment but the result is zero. After got desperate i finally wants to try this product. And after at least 2 weeks, the result is started to be see. My face is slowly got better with no more blackheads on my nose, and some acne is not too much anymore. I will continue using this products. Highly recommended for you all… Read Full Review

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Wash

“I will never use anything else again.”

Written on: 20/06/2009 by darlingavenue (5 reviews written)

I will never use anything else again.

The thought of them stopping Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Wash makes me panic!

Here is some advice to how i changed my skin for good! If you have a similar problem to me, i've also recommended a few other products i now use in conjunction with the Biore Ice Wash as it is surely a combination of things working together.

I never suffered with spots until i hit my mid-twenties (although my nose has always been prone to blackheads). I started to get really sore… Read Full Review