Pho Great Titchfield Street Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Pho Great Titchfield Street - Ask a question now

“Terrible- for a restaurant ironically called Pho,...”

Written on: 04/09/2010

Terrible- for a restaurant ironically called Pho, their pho was the blandest dullest bowl of noodles I've had in a long time. As a native South East Asian foodie I just cannot fathom why people are giving it good reviews, am guessing none of them have ever tried REAL Vietnamese food (which may explain why the place was packed with a completely Caucasian crowd and not a single Vietnamese, Chinese or any other Asian in sight when we went)!

Other than the starter of pork lemongrass meatballs… Read Full Review

“love this restaurant, my day been very lucky! i went...”

Written on: 06/04/2010

love this restaurant, my day been very lucky! i went to shopping and bought so many things.. so i was looking somewhere close to have a dinner! Pho, just behind oxford street, very handy for me as i was carrying many things lol

stuff were so friendly, its very important for me to go in to a restaurant with happy people around! food is amazing, i had a dry noodle with spring roll.. and fresf juice, i ended up paid £12, and i am so sure will every time after shopping!
not many people walking… Read Full Review

“I'd never tried Vietnamese street food before and I am...”

Written on: 19/06/2009 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I'd never tried Vietnamese street food before and I am partial to Thai and Chinese. Pho cafe in Great Titchfield Street, London is a great place to try. The staff were really helpful and gave me suggestions depending on my tastes. I had the Pho Ga or chicken noodle soup and at first I thought that £7 for soup was steep, well that was until I got it back to the office and ate it.

The soup can in several parts so you can flavour it how you like. With a big (and I mean big) cup of hot stock… Read Full Review