Diane Birch, Bible Belt Reviews

Diane Birch, Bible Belt - Ask a question now

Diane Birch, Bible Belt

“I didn't know what to expect from this new artist,...”

Written on: 21/06/2009 by Angel205 (5 reviews written)

I didn't know what to expect from this new artist, Diane Birch. I had never heard of her before and was not a big fan of this type music. It seems to have a little of a gospel, soul, R&B, and classic rock sound. However, after the first song I was hooked.

Diane Birch ' s - Bible Belt album, opens with one of my favorites, "Fire Escape ' It is a soulful song, about loss and love. It will open your mind for what ' s to come on the rest of the album. Diane seduces you with the lyrics and slowly… Read Full Review

Diane Birch, Bible Belt

“I was skeptical at first because of the title of CD -...”

Written on: 18/06/2009 by RagingBearRanch (1 review written)

I was skeptical at first because of the title of CD - Bible Belt and how young Diane Birch looked on the front of the CD. Looks are deceiving and I was pleasantly surprised at what I heard.

If you like the Blues, Folk, Gospel, pop, with a little country twang thrown in then you will love this CD like I do!

I love the songs Fire Escape and Rise Up - they have a great beat and you can really get into the songs. She has definitely created a style that works! Reminds me of some of the music my… Read Full Review