Piero Ferrucci, What We May Be: Techniques for Psychological & Spiritual Growth Reviews

From 1 review

Media Gallery for Piero Ferrucci, What We May Be: Techniques for Psychological and Spiritual Growth

“Piero Ferrucci, What We May Be, was a revelation to...”

Written on: 27/03/2004 by maisie margetts (1 review written)

Piero Ferrucci, What We May Be, was a revelation to me. It was like receiving the 'Keys to the Kingdom'...
After decades of useless advice from people I had trusted,and having given up getting any help at all, at last I found the hope and useful advice to problems that had beset me all my life.
I think there should be a forum where all of us who so desperately needed this book can meet on the web and compare notes... Maisie age 70 and living fully at last… Read Full Review