Wii Sports Resort Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Wii Sports Resort on the Nintendo Wii contains 12 exhilarating sport activities on Wuhu island.

With:

• Power Cruising
  • Canoeing
  • Cycling
  • Air Sports.

Read Wii Sports Resort reviews here or write your own.

Wii Sports Resort - Ask a question now

Wii Sports Resort

“Lots of fun, Better graphics please!”

Written on: 14/09/2012

I love playing Wii games socially, and Wii Sports Resort is no less fun! I do think though that they could put more into the graphics there..but then I would say the same for almost any Wii game out there. I suggest you try it out first in the store to see if you like it. Have fun!… Read Full Review

Wii Sports Resort

“Wii sports resort is an upgraded version of the...”

Written on: 04/01/2011 by huder (4 reviews written)

Wii sports resort is an upgraded version of the original version of wii sports. There are about 16 games such as wake boarding, sword play and island flyover. There are a few games that are also on wii sports such as golf and bowling however most are completely different. You can compete with other miis and other family members or friends on some games. A few activities like island flyover is only one player. Before you by this game please note that you need 2 motion plus accessory's for 2… Read Full Review

Wii Sports Resort

“I love this game. Bought it a few years ago, and I'm...”

Written on: 06/11/2009 by DaveyBoy77 (58 reviews written)

I love this game. Bought it a few years ago, and I'm still playing it (admittedly after a night down the pub when I've invited mates back). The pure genius of the game is that it's so accessible - your girlfriend, your mum, even your nan will want to play this game with you.

My favourite game on this is Wii Bowling. Golf, tennis and boxing are good too. Baseball is a bit rubbish, but perhaps that because I'm not American.

There are some excellent side-games too - like one game where they… Read Full Review

Wii Sports Resort

“Brilliant game, I think its better than Wii Sports. I...”

Written on: 21/09/2009 by CaptCaffeine (2 reviews written)

Brilliant game, I think its better than Wii Sports. I put 4/5 for graphics - they are not amazing but for the Wii they are very good. The addiction level is very high because the gameplay is top notch. You can get very carried away with Wii Sports Resort - it's definitely worth the money… Read Full Review

Wii Sports Resort

“After 5 hours solid playing Wii sports resort and I...”

Written on: 04/08/2009 by sSusan (1 review written)

After 5 hours solid playing Wii sports resort and I managed to complete every one of the 12 superb games in the new Sports Resort title. It was not a race, but more a pleasure to play the games for the first time or bring back fond memories from the old timers, like Golf or Bowling.

Great new features include (of course, the Wii motion plus) high score tables, similar to Wii-Fit and importing your favourite wii-mii's from the web, whilst the game still keeps the loved 'pro status' chart for… Read Full Review