Guitar Hero 5 (Wii) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Guitar Hero 5 (Wii) - Ask a question now

Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)

“when i started playing this game is played for at...”

Written on: 28/08/2011 by tommyboy97 (51 reviews written)

when i started playing this game is played for at least 9 hours its very addictive it has some challenging songs and some ameteur songs and plenty of songs the graphic are pretty good and has some very good songs… Read Full Review

Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)

“It's fun with a band”

Written on: 08/07/2011 by JamesLeighton (3 reviews written)

I got this videogame as a present on my last birthday, so about 5 months ago. I had heard a lot about it, and specially my girlfriend was willing to have it (she bought it, actually). It's the drum + guitar + micro + Guitar Hero 5 set for Wii and so far I can tell it's fun, I would recommend it for groups of friends, a small party or after a dinner with some friends at home, but you may get bored if you play alone. At least, that's my case. If you are an oldschool gamer or a real musician, you… Read Full Review