Heavy Rain Reviews

• Graphics

Heavy Rain - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Heavy Rain

Heavy Rain

“When I saw the trailer, I thought this game would be...”

Written on: 15/01/2011 by BrianHenshaw (3 reviews written)

When I saw the trailer, I thought this game would be awesome. And when I first played it, I thought it was, but to be honest, its way too short! I completed it in a less than 3 days, and I wasn't even on it that much! Luckily I sold it on ebay straight away and got the majority of my money back.
So, I'd say this is a rental or borrow game only!… Read Full Review

Heavy Rain

“I played the demo version of Heavy Rain but will...”

Written on: 22/02/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I played the demo version of Heavy Rain but will update my review once I buy it (and buy it I will!).

The graphics for the game are stunning and atmospherically it drags you into a seemingly seedy and oppressive noir world. The demo allows you to play two seperate scenes with two different characters, the first a private eye and the second, an FBI agent who is equipped with some sopisticated gadgetry.

The premise of the game is to try and hunt down and solve the Origami killings and unlike… Read Full Review

Reviewkitten's Response to reviewkitten's Review

Written on: 01/03/2010

I've now been playing Heavy Rain since Saturday and am finding it difficult to put down! (My other half is relegated to the other room to watch TV as he wants to play it and doesn't want me spoiling it for him!)
<br/>
<br/>I love the change in game play and for the first time I really appreciate the Sixaxis controls, they really make you feel like part of the story at times. Combined with clever use of shaky thought options that make it more difficult to see your choices plus the little reality touches like starting up your car or making food; I'm loving this game and hope that more developers take this onboard and make more adventure choice games. So glad I own a PS3 ;)
<br/>