Assassin's Creed II (PS3) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Assassin's Creed II (PS3) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Assassin's Creed II (PS3)

Assassin's Creed II (PS3)

“One of the best games ever made.”

Written on: 11/03/2013 by AMcLeod (15 reviews written)

I first heard about the Assassin's Creed series the year it came out when I found my friend playing it on his XBOX 360. I tried it out and immediately fell in love with it. I didn't get a console of my own until 2008 and didn't own Assassin's Creed until 2009. Luckily for me, that was the year that Assassin's Creed 2 was coming out. When it came out, it blew me away at how innovative and amazingly detailed the game was when it came out. Now, four years later, it still amazes me how fun the game… Read Full Review

Assassin's Creed II (PS3)

“It's all about Assassin”

Written on: 05/11/2012

I haven't played Assassin's Creed before so I started with the second installment. It's worth every penny I must say. The gameplay is fun and addictive. The story is compelling and filled with lots of details and backgrounds. There might be a little glitch here and there however it didn't bother me that much. Assassin's Creed III is available now. It's a must for those who like Assassin's Creed II… Read Full Review

Assassin's Creed II (PS3)

“assasains creed II is about assasain ezio auditore...”

Written on: 17/03/2011 by jaajdbfd (3 reviews written)

assasains creed II is about assasain ezio auditore following his life in nine different sequences.I suppose the only reason i gave it a four star overall is because after you have played ACB ACII seems realy bad.Things that are easy to like about it are for one thing you can continue playing after you have completed every sequence , also the weapons in this one are alot better than in AC 1.the only trhing bad about this game is the fact that the graphics are not the best graphic ever.Everything… Read Full Review

Assassin's Creed II (PS3)

“Where Assassin's Creed had the tendency to feel bland...”

Written on: 22/09/2010 by themaninthevan2001 (121 reviews written)

Where Assassin's Creed had the tendency to feel bland at times, AC II managed to shuffle it all up and bring us a fresh second installment in the Assassin's Creed series. New armour, new weapons, new moves, and a new Assassin, and it all comes together to keep you entertained!

Just for those who are interested in what Assassin's Creed is about, I will go into simple details what this is about and what you can expect.

Assassin's Creed is akin to a freeroaming Action Adventure. You play Ezio, a… Read Full Review

Jaajdbfd's Response to themaninthevan2001's Review

Written on: 17/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because it manages to describe every last detail of the game. a job well done.