Polaroid T831 CTA-00831H Reviews

Polaroid T831 CTA-00831H - Ask a question now

Polaroid T831 CTA-00831H

“I too made the mistake of buying a Polaroid t831...”

Written on: 14/03/2010

I too made the mistake of buying a Polaroid t831 digital camera. I don't have too many problems with the camera itself, but the battery is actually too weak to allow you to trasnfer pictures to a computer. My camera is less than 3 months old and I cannot transfer any pictures to my computer. Don't even bother with Polaroid support; it doesn't exist as far as I am concerned. I have emailed them twice with no response (as of 3/15/10)… Read Full Review

Polaroid T831 CTA-00831H

“I hate this camera. I miss so many cute opportunities...”

Written on: 10/06/2009

I hate this camera. I miss so many cute opportunities with my kids. On numerous occasions I have taken pics of the kids indoors and the pic is dark and fuzzy. I am completely disappointed. I bought Polaroid b/c I grew up with the instant picture Polaroid and thought is was great, so when I choose to buy my first digital I chose Polaroid T831. I am heading out to buy a Cannon or Nikon, I am just sorry that I wasted my money on Polaroid when I could have support another camera with better… Read Full Review