Apple iPhone 3GS Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Summary

Apple have announced the new iPhone that improves on its older version, the iPhone 3G, by promising many features that were requested by iPhone users. The main addition to the Apple iPhone 3GS is speed and not only does it promise to be twice as fast as the older iPhones, but will also include a 3 Megapixel Camera, Multimedia Messaging (MMS), the Spotlight search functionality as seen on iMacs, greater battery life and the capacity has been boosted from a maximum of 16Gb to 32Gb.

If however you're looking to upgrade your iPhone, check out our reviews for the newly launched iPhone 4. If you already own a new iPhone 4, let us know what you think and write your very own review!

Apple iPhone 3GS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Apple iPhone 3GS

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Apple iPhone 3GS

“IPhone 3GS - Bluetooth Battery Life.”

Written on: 18/06/2011 by kayleigh-sykes (1 review written)

I bought a iphone 3gs on wednesday thinking it was a brilliant phone everyone is going on about them oh you can do this and that its great i have liked the iphone since the first iphone came out a few years back and have wanted one and i wouldnt normally pay £400 for a phone but i thought apple was a good make wich it is in some ways. but i cannot connect my bluetooth from my iphone to my computer or any of my familys phone. and the battery life not that great either i have been charging this… Read Full Review

Apple iPhone 3GS

“I'd had a number of friends who's had iPhones for some...”

Written on: 03/06/2010 by SpeedDemon (10 reviews written)

I'd had a number of friends who's had iPhones for some time and, having listened to them wax lyrical about how the iPhone was the best thing since sliced bread, bought one as soon as it became available on my chosen network (Orange) and, in many ways, boy do I wish I hadn't bothered!

There's no denying that the iPhone design is cool. The device is sleek, stylish and the user interface is simple & intuitive. The big let down is that, frankly it's a bit of a jack of all trades rather than… Read Full Review

Apple iPhone 3GS

“Apple iPhone 3GS: cant use bluetooth to send music etc...”

Written on: 25/09/2009 by handykev (1 review written)

Apple iPhone 3GS: cant use bluetooth to send music etc to other phones also cant transfer music from laptop to phone and if you want to download itunes you have to pay for them even when there supposed to be free… Read Full Review

Lukeromeril's Response to handykev's Review

Written on: 19/01/2010

I found this review not helpful because... reviewers points are misleading, the facts are pretty much all wrong.

Apple iPhone 3GS

“I am afraid that I am going to be in the minority but...”

Written on: 02/08/2009

I am afraid that I am going to be in the minority but I hate this Apple iPhone 3GS. It looks good, there are loads of apps on it that are really cool but for the really basic things, I found it sadly lacking and have returned it.

02 network coverage left a LOT to be desired, lots of dropped calls, failure to ring out and no network coverage in some areas. Poor camera compared to Samsung i8910 for example. No separate folders for received/sent/draft messages all lumped together, no delivery… Read Full Review

Apple iPhone 3GS

“The Iphone is in my opinion the worst phone on the...”

Written on: 24/07/2009 by Evilbungle (5 reviews written)

The Iphone is in my opinion the worst phone on the market, not for the phone itself which although a little average (Camera, Screen Res etc..) is on the higher end of most specs, However the fact that it costs three to four times the amount of a much better phone means it's value for money is practically 0.

As soon as I get a chance I am going back to HTC where the phones were just as good or better but cost a fraction of the price.

The Iphone is only for you if you care about nothing but… Read Full Review

Excaleng's Response to Evilbungle's Review

Written on: 30/07/2009

I found this review not helpful because...the guy obviously isn't a fan of the iPhone. Not an objective view at all.