La Bodeguita Elephant & Castle Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

La Bodeguita Elephant & Castle - Ask a question now

“Ambidience and astmosphere of La Bodeguita seemed...”

Written on: 08/06/2009 by PieDizzle (41 reviews written)

Ambidience and astmosphere of La Bodeguita seemed authentic for this large, spacious Latin American / Colombian restaurant tucked away beside Elephant & Castles shopping parade. However I wish I could say the same about the food, it arrived quickly in under 10 minutes my partner and I were presented with our meals, a sign that a lot of the food had been sitting around, I ordered a medium/rare steak with rice, salad & fried plaintain. My partner ordered a latin mixed grill with various meats and… Read Full Review