Atelier Maison Embroidered Antoinette Bed Linen Reviews

Atelier Maison Embroidered Antoinette Bed Linen - Ask a question now

“I have to date bought 25 individual items from Liz. ”

Written on: 22/03/2011 by Jantaylor (1 review written)

I have to date bought 25 individual items from Liz.
Linen Duvet Covers, Cushions, Throws and sheet sets.
This seller always gives 100% platinum customer care.
I always look forward to my new items and am always totally amazed by the sheer quality of each piece. I cannot wait for her new collection.
I will definately be first in the line with new orders.
Thankyou Liz, for everything. I recommend everyone to buy!!!
Exquite, beautiful and top quality.
P.s Nearly forgot, everything is wrapped to… Read Full Review

“I ordered a 100% linen, hand embroidered duvet set...”

Written on: 03/06/2010

I ordered a 100% linen, hand embroidered duvet set from Atelier Maison and was absolutely delighted when it arrived. The embroidery was out of this world! Excellent service, beautiful packaging and outstanding workmanship!
I can highly recommend Atelier Maison if you're fussy about having only the best! Everything is beautifully made and you'll be hard pushed to find finer bedlinen anywhere. My set had gorgeous cherubs on it, all hand embroidered on the softest linen - really pretty and… Read Full Review

“I discovered Atelier Maison online recently and loved...”

Written on: 07/06/2009 by camilucy (1 review written)

I discovered Atelier Maison online recently and loved their range of hand embroidered bed linens. I purchased an Antoinette hand embroidered bed linen set which has gorgeous handmade lace on the pillow cases and sheet… Read Full Review