Optyk Rozmus Contact Lenses Reviews - www.optykrozmus.co.uk

Media Gallery for Optyk Rozmus Contact Lenses www.optykrozmus.co.uk

Optyk Rozmus Contact Lenses www.optykrozmus.co.uk

“Ordering snag”

Written on: 16/08/2016

I had no problems ordering until I tried to pay - I use Firefox browser, and it would not let me pay. I had to switch over to Internet Explorer and begin the order process all over again (and I hate IE). Please make your system compatible with Firefox!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/08/2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the otherwise positive rating! Our system should indeed be compatible with Firefox. However, there are many variables at play especially when you factor in the 2 payment methods and the huge variety of hardware that people are using to view the site. Due to that occasionally bugs can occur and we do our best to fix them to make sure our customers have a smooth shopping experience. If you could please email our customer services to let them know specifics of the issue you had so we can improve our systems further.

Many Thanks
Customer Services

“Amazing contact lenses, but be willing to wait!”

Written on: 30/06/2016 by 329Sandoval (1 review written)

I love optyk rozmus. I've been wearing dark brown coloured contacts for a very long time to help give me confidence due to my heterochromia, and these are great. They look natural, are comfy in the eyes and last a long while too. My only negative is that it takes so long for them to arrive! If you're looking for good coloured contacts I would recommend this site, but for everyday use be sure to check the diameter to make sure they're not too enlarging. I just wish postage was quicker. Even with… Read Full Review

“I ordered 2 times and not received my lenses !! :((( ”

Written on: 25/05/2016 by Kamila28 (1 review written)

So I ordered 1 time I not received so I bought second time! Again nothing !:(( and no PayPal protection I would not recommend… Read Full Review

Customer Services's Response to Kamila28's Review

Written on: 26/05/2016

Dear Customer,

We've been trying to help you for a while now regarding these 2 orders. From our perspective you initially had one order that you say you didn't receive even although all the tracking information from the tracked French postal service says that it was delivered to its destination and within the estimated express delivery time. We approached the French post to file a complaint and insurance claim. It was rejected almost immediately because they say that the item was delivered so there is nothing to claim for. This left us no recourse to claim the cost back and all the evidence was showing that the item was delivered but we nevertheless refunded the value of the lenses you ordered as a goodwill gesture. You then placed another order with exactly the same address information as before, again the tracking information says that your order has been delivered by the French post and within the estimated express delivery times. Again you are claiming that it hasn't arrived.

I completely understand this must be incredibly frustrating for you but I also implore you to please look at it from our point of view. We are now out of pocket for 10 contact lenses that we will never get back, without any sort of proof whatsoever.

We have seen something like this once before. The customer later found out that their flatmate had opened their mail and then forgot to tell them about it. In the end they were in his apartment the whole time. We've suggested to you to please speak with your neighbours to check whether someone has signed for it for you. We have also suggested that you ask the post office to see the delivery slip to find out who signed for the package. It's not something they would show to us but they should be able to show you the signed delivery slip as proof of delivery. After all, you have received 2 other orders successfully from us in the past and with the same delivery details.

Customer Service

“Couldn't get any better!”

Written on: 06/03/2016 by neBowman456 (1 review written)

I purchase ALL of my lenses from here! Highly recommend if you have prescription needs, and want cool contacts that most other companies don't sell, or try to sell you for a outrageous price. Plus, if you're looking for sclera lenses, you will NOT find a better price for a PAIR of lenses that most places charge you for just one lens… Read Full Review

“Great product but terrible delivery!”

Written on: 09/02/2016 by Damian262 (1 review written)

Site is easy to use and clear to identify the right type of contacts for needs. Prices are good with great offers on key items. Disappointment is in the delivery....!! Even paying for 2-3 day delivery does not confirm delivery in a timely fashion. Be mindful to allow 2 weeks if you needs contacts for a special occasion. Surprising that a web site in this day and age has such poor delivery - huge opportunity to improve..speed is of the essence !… Read Full Review

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with delivery.
We aim to despatch orders placed before 13:00 (GMT+1) on the same working day or the following working day if placed after that time. We use Royal Mail for the UK, USPS for USA or whichever national postal carrier is used at the destination country. The delivery times listed are estimated times given to us by the postal carriers themselves. Being based in Poland our parcels are subject to customs checks and clearance, mail traffic and travel conditions and sometimes these things can lead to delays. In order to address this we have recently added Global Express as a faster, tracked shipping option for all deliveries worldwide. We also have the option of DHL Express if you are based in the UK.

However, we continue to try and improve our delivery times and welcome any and all feedback in this respect, especially in regards to Global Express as this service is still quite new for us. We understand how frustrating it is when an item doesn't arrive when you expect it to and are sincerely sorry for the disappointment and inconvenience caused.

Customer Service

“Been Shopping Here Since 2009 But...”

Written on: 01/02/2016 by dfSandoval24 (1 review written)

It's becoming a bit of drag to be honest. Everytime I do buy by lenses here I remind myself that next time I shall look elsewhere first and then never do. The prices are no longer anywhere near as competitive (ie CHEAP) as they once were, the dispatch times get slower (I could probably walk to Poland faster) and the payment systems ...the less said the better but I have spent an hour on hold for my bank's Customer Disservice this weekend already. BRING BACK PAYPAL! NB rating for last pack of… Read Full Review

Dear Customer,

Firstly we'd like to thank you for your continued business as this means a lot to us here at Optyk Rozmus. However we are very sorry to hear that you have been disappointed with our service of late. In regards to pricing, we regularly review our prices to remain competitive on the market and will continue to do so in the future as we pride ourselves on the quality and price of the lenses we have on offer.

For delivery we use Royal Mail in the UK and USPS for USA and other national mail carriers that service the destination country. Being based in Poland our parcels are subject to customs checks and clearance, mail traffic and travel conditions so sometimes these things can cause delays to the estimated delivery times. We recently began to offer a faster tracked shipping option in Global Express and we also offer DHL Express for our UK customers. We continue to monitor feedback in regards to these express options so that we can improve our delivery times and potentially explore different options in the future.

We had an issue with our payment system very recently that affected a limited amount of customers and was preventing people from making payments. After rigorous internal testing and bug fixes we believe that the problem is now fixed. Feedback in this regard is also greatly appreciated. We also offer payments via PayU which is a reliable and safe service. Unfortunately we are no longer using PayPal due to an incident last summer. They broke our trust in them and proved themselves to be unreliable and potentially damaging to our business.

In conclusion we are sorry about the disappointment you have felt recently and we are always looking at new ways to improve our customer experience. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we hope that you will continue to shop with us in the future.

“Isnt here yet”

Written on: 28/12/2015 by 225Castro (1 review written)

I had order my contacts December 16 they said it will take 3-6 and today its now december 28 and no contacts arrived yet I need those contacts asap!… Read Full Review

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to hear that your order hadn't arrived by the 28th. The delivery times are estimates only and Christmas time is the busiest time of the year for mail carriers across the globe. In fact Christmas 2015 was one of the worst years for postal services and the issues were featured in many news outlets across the world. We find this just as frustrating as you as we live in an age where nearly everyone is ordering presents online and we now expect a better service from our mail carriers. My only hope is that they learn from 2015 and put measures in place to make sure these delays in service are not repeated again in 2016.

We are very sorry for any disappointment and inconvenience caused by the delays.

Customer Service

“Excellent products and customer service highly recommended”

Written on: 20/12/2015

I have been doing business with Optyk Rozmus for years, and the products are always perfect, I've never had a problem, and any questions that I have are immediately answered professionally and knowledgeably! I have recommended this site to friends, who are now also going to be permanently using Optyk Rozmus. Keep up the great work, and thank you!… Read Full Review

“payment issues, good customer service”

Written on: 08/11/2015 by Emmadb (1 review written)

I happened to have stumbled onto the site by accident and found myself falling in love with the contacts on offer and most importantly the price! So I went to check if I could actually pay for a pair. No paypal accepted was quite a bummer for someone who doesn't own a credit card, however I do own a card which has maestro written on top of it and the site clearly proclaims that it will accept that. You can imagine how upset I was when I found out that for whatever reason it doesn't work. So… Read Full Review

“pot luck on delivery”

Written on: 06/11/2015 by ofFoley1994 (1 review written)

I like the product but delivery is so hit and miss with this company, sometimes its fast, other times its 1-2 weeks which would be ok for something you don't really need but for contacts is a no no. Customer service are blunt and detached when I complained firstly about discount codes not workin (apparently these had unexplained and short lived expiry dates) and again on 8th workin day and still no lenses was told deliveries just a guideline, be patient they will arrive. Service too sporadic… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/11/2015

Dear Customer
We are very sorry that you are unhappy with our services. We are based in Poland and unfortunately shipping overseas is associated with customs checks in our case. Our parcels leave our country very quickly, but sometimes get held for customs checks and that makes the whole process longer. Right before Halloween the mail traffic is almost as heavy as before Christmas and we as a company are much busier as well, which sometimes causes delays in orders being shipped. We sincerely apologize for that. As for our customer service, we do our best to constantly improve it, so your input is valuable information for us. We're very sorry for not meeting your expectations on those grounds.
Kind regards
Customer Service

“Great Customer Service !!”

Written on: 27/10/2015

I ordered my red devil prescription contacts on wednesday and they arrived today. I am so happy with the colour but most importantly the customer service i received. My questions were answered within 2-5 minutes via email as i needed a tracking number and had a few questions. I also accidentally removed my items from the basket once i had bought them but i was informed straight away. It was then sorted within minutes. A special mention to Agata Burkat who was so helpful and made the process… Read Full Review

“Still Havent Gotten Contacts”

Written on: 22/10/2015 by emmahoary (1 review written)

I have not revived my contacts yet, I purchased them October 3rd. They were dispatched on the 5th. It is not October 22nd, and I still have not revived my contacts. I am getting more and more frustrated as I see reviews about how its been less or at two weeks. It is now 16 days into the purchase and still have not gotten them. The tracking website tells me my package is pretty much no where to be found. I would really like to know where the package has gone and or when it will get here. I… Read Full Review

Customer Services's Response to emmahoary's Review

Written on: 02/11/2015

Hi,
We're very sorry that you had to wait so long for your contact lenses. Unfortunately the only shipping option that we can offer to our USA customers is USPS, which doesn't provide tracking information for signed-for letters sent from Poland any more. Their policy changed on the 1st of October and became valid on the 18th, which unfortunately affected your parcel. We are aware that they are also not the fastest way to ship, but we warn about this in many places on our website - shipping times are not written in stone and we can't guarantee delivery within the estimated 15 working days as many factors play a role in this process (such as heavy mail traffic, weather conditions and customs clearance procedures). Having said all that, we will do our best to rectify for your long wait, so please contact us on our email and we will sort this matter in a satisfactory way.

“Quality contacts at reasonable prices”

Written on: 21/10/2015 by TinaSabrina (2 reviews written)

After reading some of the reviews I was expecting there to be issues with either the item itself or delivery but thought I'd take a chance anyway, I was pleasantly surprised! I purchased the 'doll like' extra width lenses for a halloween costume, the item arrived a week later (as clearly stated by the seller) and was of high quality and thoroughly sealed which was reassuring as it meant that the lenses could not have been tampered with. The packaging was very good and would have been easy to… Read Full Review

“Fantastic prices & service”

Written on: 17/10/2015

I was a little hesitant at first but I did see their facebook page had good reviews. I ordered a pair of prescription contact lenses. They arrived yesterday and are just as described. The prices are some of the cheapest you will find online. The shipping was quite fast considering it came from Poland to the US in less than 2 weeks. I have already placed a second order and will continue to use them in the future! Thanks OR!!!… Read Full Review

“Poor service ”

Written on: 08/10/2015 by 68Hagan (1 review written)

I ordered contacts on September 24th and today is October 6th and I still haven't received my contact lenses it shouldn't take two weeks to get to me even if you are out of the country will not be ordering from here again… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/10/2015

Dear 68Hagan
Where are you from? We always openly and honestly inform our customers about shipping times, they are also stated in our Delivery and Returns section on our website. It takes approximately 5-7 working days for parcels shipped to UK and around 10-15 working days for orders shipped to USA as our warehouse is based in Poland. If there are bigger delays we always try to sort things out by either complaining to postal services and refunding the customer or resending the parcel. I'm sure we can solve your issue in a satisfactory way if you contact us.
Kind regards

“Fantastic”

Written on: 12/09/2015 by qtGutierrez27 (1 review written)

I have been using optyc rozmus contact lenses for about 3 years. I love it! I recommend to everybody who wants to have beautiful, qualified lenses.the price is also nice. Thanks Optyc Rozmus! … Read Full Review

“Extremely fast delivery! Lenses are great!!”

Written on: 12/08/2015 by nancyskoblinski (1 review written)

I thought for sure my lenses would take a long time to come in but they were delivered in a week. They look amazing! I cant wait to wear them out. I will definitely be ordering from this company again!… Read Full Review

“Awesome company and great customer service reps.”

Written on: 28/07/2015 by Imperial99 (1 review written)

I have ordered a lot from this company. I absolutely love them. I recently had an issue with my local post office, they lost my package. There was one rep the handled the situation with care from beginning to end. I am so impressed on how this agent took time everyday to resolve my issue and locate my package. A lot may say that they were only doing their job, but it was far more than that. My problem was with the USPS but I never had to deal with them thanks to the person I dealt with . I… Read Full Review

“Efficient, Fast Service”

Written on: 24/07/2015 by Barnesaw112 (1 review written)

I have bought several times from Optyk Rozmus and their products always arrive on time and as described. Their website is easy to navigate and payment processing is handled very efficiently. I have been pleaed with their overall service - would recommend… Read Full Review

“Best Shop Ever !”

Written on: 04/07/2015 by springgirl (1 review written)

I got 12 pairs of lenses from this shop and it never let me down ! Amazing lenses, really friendly and helpful staff and excellent delivery ! Usually it comes to me in a week or even faster ! Definitely my favorite contact lenses shops with the best staff that can work ! Thank You so much for everything… Read Full Review