Optyk Rozmus Contact Lenses Reviews - www.optykrozmus.co.uk

Optyk Rozmus Contact Lenses www.optykrozmus.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Optyk Rozmus Contact Lenses www.optykrozmus.co.uk

Optyk Rozmus Contact Lenses www.optykrozmus.co.uk

“Greadt delivery time”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by 184Rhodes (1 review written)

Ordered the Mirrored contact lenses, a little disappointing as they are nothing like the ones Vin Diesel wears in the film Riddick, when they arrived they were like a see through white colour, nothing mirrored about them :(… Read Full Review

“Best prices and a huge selection of lenses.”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Fanning1987 (1 review written)

The heading sums it all up really. I've just placed my 4th order with them and have realised they are still the best option that I've come across for buying lenses in the EU. As well as being the cheapest, I found they have a much bigger selection than most other suppliers as well. I've gone for Air Optix Colours this time (getting older and need the comfort) and even with postage it still worked out about €20 cheaper than some other shops. Handy being able to pay with paypal as well… Read Full Review

“Fabulous night and day lenses”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by Snazzy4242 (2 reviews written)

This is the 2nd time I've ordered my contact lenses I find the site quick and easy to reorder,the lenses I get are fantastic and so cheap....I would recommend this site to all my friends and family.My order is usually delivered within 2 days so quick and easy the lenses are perfect.....they come highly recommended… Read Full Review

“Brillaint Companay - wouldnt go anywhere else”

Written on: 24/05/2014 by KinsleyDuggan (1 review written)

I have been using this company for 3 years now and have never had a problem - they are the cheapest and my lenes are always delivered very quickly, I'm surprised to hear some bad reviews!. I have recomended them to many friends already - I havent found my contact lenses anywhere else cheaper. … Read Full Review

“for my online order ”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by JaquelineSchultz (1 review written)

I’m very pleased with your quick service, your price (perhaps the best in the market!!) and of course with the product. Thank you very much!! … Read Full Review

“Many thanks! ”

Written on: 08/05/2014 by SylviaPurcell (1 review written)

I've been buying my lenses for over a year and was never disappointed. Keep it up! Massive thanks! I've been recommending your services to all of my friends! It's easy, fast and reliable. The only thing that annoys me is the signed for mail but at the other hand I know my parcel is secured… Read Full Review

“Family business that cares”

Written on: 19/03/2014 by YumnaH (1 review written)

I've been shopping online for contact lenses for years now. It took me a little while to discover Optyk Rozmus but about a year ago i was recommended them by a friend. Initially i decided to try them because they had very good prices and was not disapointed. Then later i contacted them to get some advice and was really pleased when i got to talk to one of the partners who helped me and really made me feel like i was being looked after. I've seen that a few of the reviews say that their orders… Read Full Review

“Very first contact lenes great experience!”

Written on: 03/12/2013 by Dmagoon (1 review written)

Just wanted to say that your contact were a big hit! Everyone loved them! (Vin diesel contacts, mirrored) people would stop me and ask about them, few people actually thought they were my real eyes! Keep up the great work!! As for the shipping and the quality of the item. Shipping was good, they told me it would take a little longer to recieve the contacts, but being in the United States I figured that already. I don't know what these guys on here are complaining about but my experience with… Read Full Review

“WORST EXPERIENCE. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND! ”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by VeryPissedOff83 (1 review written)

Ordered contacts on 10/16, paid for faster shipping to ensure I got my items in time for a party. Never received. Contacted them and they said they accidentally sent it on a boat instead of a plane. Didn't receive them in time for Halloween either, and still have yet to get them. All I get are excuses and discount codes for future orders. I don't want to order from you again! I just want a refund! I'm really glad I paid through paypal. I just filed an unreceived item dispute. I will be happy… Read Full Review

Customer Services's Response to VeryPissedOff83's Review

Written on: 27/11/2013

We’re very sorry that you feel that way – this was not our intention. We always aim to keep the highest level of customer service at Optyk Rozmus and all our customers are treated with respect.

Your situation was very unfortunate and we again apologize for it. Among the thousands of orders shipped this year to the United States and Canada, it happened that a small number of them (10 in fact) were sent as economy letters rather than priorities which meant that they were sent by ship. As this was our mistake, we refunded you the full price of the shipping costs and offered a discount for your future orders. The lenses that you ordered with us have been sent to you and they will arrive with you soon (if they haven’t already) and that’s why we couldn’t refund you the full amount at the time. As you know you have since been refunded in full.

Again we are very sorry for our mistake. We have now employed a new postal system which will assure that such mistakes won’t happen again.

We are genuinely sorry to see you leave us as we pride ourselves on the fact that 74.9% of our orders are from repeat customers. We work hard to keep people coming back to us and to keep them happy.

Kind regards,
Optyk Rozmus Customer Service Team

Verypissedoff83's reply to Customer Services's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2013

I was refunded in full because I filed a paypal dispute. You never offered me a refund, and I'm sure I would never have received one had I not filed. I have yet to received the items in question, nor do I need them any longer. I would have been willing to be more patient had you immediately offered to refund my shipping after you realized your mistake. Instead, you waited until I filed a dispute with paypal, and then offered a refund for my shipping only, and only if I cancelled the paypal dispute. How shady. I highly doubt this only happened to 10 people. If you were so intent on keeping your customers happy, and wanted repeat business, you should have either refunded me immediately, or sent out another order of the contacts with the correct shipping method. This whole experience has left me with a sour taste in my mouth. You know why I received a full refund? Because Paypal knew you were in the wrong.

Mciaknetu's Response to VeryPissedOff83's Review

Written on: 06/03/2014

What were the discount codes?

“Avoid Optyk Rozmus by all means. ”

Written on: 17/09/2013

After purchasing my lenses for years from this company, the latest order was sent to a wrong address/delivered to a wrong address. I am still in the process of claiming a refund and I have to say that one cannot be completely satisfied with the customer service provided, having had to raise a paypal dispute to claim refund. My advice to all bargain hunters; there are other companies that may be ten pounds more expensive but with the hindsight, especially, as it is not certain that I will… Read Full Review

Customer Services's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2013

In response to the above review, I would like to explain that every order is shipped exactly to the address provided by the Customer during checkout.

I assure you that after transferring the order to our warehouse, all shipping addresses are automatically generated and printed out from our database, exactly as they were provided by the ordering customer. After that, all parcels are registered automatically with the Royal Mail and they provide a tracking number, which allows our customers and us to check whether the parcel has been delivered to the customer or not. In your case it was delivered by the royal mail to the address you provided us with. Unfortunately we have no influence on your address or that somebody else could sign for the parcel on your behalf. The only thing we can make sure of is to send our parcels to the correct address and get a receipt for this, which we did in your case.

We tried to file a complaint with the Royal Mail regarding your parcel but, as you know, the response from them was negative. The parcel was delivered and signed for at the address you provided. We have tried everything we reasonably could to resolve the situation including submit all documentation to the PayPal investigation you launched. However happy we are to be vindicated by this investigation we are sorry that your problem was not resolved. All we can again suggest is that you talk to your neighbours or your post man.

Kind regards,
Ewa from Optyk Rozmus Customer Service

“WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE”

Written on: 29/05/2013 by JazminJade (1 review written)

DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY. I ordered the lenses on the 13th May, needing them for the 24th. I read the reviews and the company seemed genuine. Upon placing the order and paying an extra £6.50 for next day delivery, the lenses were not marked as dispatched for another 4 days. I then asked every day for my tracking number, sometimes having to email multiple times before receiving a reply. I was assured over and over that they were going to arrive on Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday ect… Read Full Review

Customer Services's Response to JazminJade's Review

Written on: 22/10/2013

I wish to place the following explanation of the situation.
Indeed, it is true that the delivery of the order was very long and we are truly sorry for that.
The order was sent from our warehouse in Poland, as all ColourVue prescription contact lenses are.
Such a long waiting time for the order is not usual but it happens that the parcel is held on UK Customs. In that case, it may take even 5 working days until it is released.
All orders distributed from Poland are sent in one parcel to our hubs in the UK, from where they are sent to the particular destination, so tracking numbers are available only at the moment when they leave the sorting.
That is the reason why you had to wait so long for your tracking number, even though the lenses were actually sent much earlier.
Then we received an email from you informing us that the package you received contained only half of the order, which was one of 2 boxes that you ordered.
Based on data from our warehouse, the order was sent in the correct amount but of course we committed to our mistake which must have occurred during the packaging.
We acceded to your request refunding the full amount of the order, not including shipping costs which are incurred.
Taking all this into account, you received (at least) 1 box of the lenses for free.
We treat all our customers with respect, and if you found any answer to your query as offensive I can assure you that it was not my intention in the slightest.
If the waiting time for a response was too long , it was due only to the fact that we try to answer any questions from our customers starting with the oldest so sometimes it takes a little more time.
I would like to once again apologize for the situation.

“Fast delivery, good customer service”

Written on: 17/06/2011 by burnscollin (1 review written)

From the beginning I was not sure because their site simply does not look that cool. Having said that, like Google they have proved that looks aren’t everything and that they have a wide range of contact lenses at really competitive prices. So I ordered my lens and having received them quickly I can say that I would definitely use this website again. I’d recommend www.optykrozmus.co.uk cause they are cheap and fast … Read Full Review

“ordered on a thursday, money out of account same day....”

Written on: 08/05/2011

ordered on a thursday, money out of account same day. Received email from them a week later blaming royal mail for delivery between factories or something. After me sending an email stating my concerns, they immediately changed the status of delivery to dispatched...coincidence??? A further week later it arrived, only to be sent to the local sorting office. DOH! Rearranged delivery for today. Finally received my goods. Won't be ordering goods from them again… Read Full Review

2Lippy's Comment

Written on: 30/03/2012

Same problems i had. Good review

“Well, I couldn't give them less than 5 stars because...”

Written on: 03/02/2011 by Michelle Pole (1 review written)

Well, I couldn't give them less than 5 stars because the shopping at optykrozmus website is easy, quick and surprisingly cheap.
I was informed up to date about the status of my order and the delivery was very fast. I've used them for 3 more orders since my first one and am happy to say they are as good as ever… Read Full Review

“I have lots of experience at buying contact lenses...”

Written on: 03/01/2011 by Customer Services (1 review written)

I have lots of experience at buying contact lenses on-line as I use them every day and always search for bargains.This time I came up with the optykrozmus website and it appeared that the costs of the contact lenses were just about the cheapest there are on the net.
The customer service was very professional and what I appreciated most was that I received my lenses in three days.
Highly recommened… Read Full Review

“First time I am using the internet to buy my acuvue...”

Written on: 08/12/2010 by frankcod (1 review written)

First time I am using the internet to buy my acuvue oasys contact lenses. Normally I buy them at my local optician. I found Optyk Rozmus contact lenses shop through Google. They say that they are real opticians themselves so I thought why pay double the price at the local optician? I bought from them, the lenses arrived next day. The same genuine product as I normally get from the optician but for half the price… Read Full Review

“For the last 9 months I have been buying my contact...”

Written on: 09/09/2010 by Carolina Sampson (1 review written)

For the last 9 months I have been buying my contact lenses from optyk rozmus and through all that time their service has been really brilliant and their deliveries are mostly very quick. I have once had a delay when I was ordering coloured lenses that had to be ordered specially for my prescription which is a bit unusual.

One time they even posted my lenses to me while I was on holiday in South Africa so I can happily say that they are well worth a try.

Highly recommended!

“ordered one week ago today and still no sign of...”

Written on: 21/07/2010 by 2lippy (21 reviews written)

ordered one week ago today and still no sign of contact lenses, i leave for my holiday this afternoon so im really dissapointed, this isnt 1987, online sellers deliver within 2 days maximum these days. no warning on the site on the 4 day despatch time, i checked how delivery was made (royal mail) and so i knew it would be a 1-2 day delivery time.

i'd try somewhere else even if you are not in a hurry just on principal alone. let the online companies with good service win the day, not this… Read Full Review

“My sister buys her Night & Day contacts from them so I...”

Written on: 22/10/2009

My sister buys her Night & Day contacts from them so I was happy they were good but when I called about sizing and they were really helpful and proved what my sister had been saying. Also recommended a solution to go with my contacts as I really didn't know what was best.

Just got my Adria Crazy colours and they are wicked! I really look like a vampire now, ready for Halloween!

Shipping was quick and get here despite the strike so really happy about that also.

“I was a bit worried when i first found optyk rozmus on...”

Written on: 09/07/2009 by jennylittle74 (1 review written)

I was a bit worried when i first found optyk rozmus on google as i had not heard of them before. Then i spoke to my sister & it turns out she had bought coloured contact lenses from them the week before.

To cut a long story short they were really nice and friendly and got my focus dailies to be super quick, cheap too!

Highly recommended!!!… Read Full Review