Direct Sunglasses Reviews - www.directsunglasses.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“never buy there again”

Written on: 21/10/2011

I made three orders - no problem with delivery but I did not like the third one and sent it back asking for refundation, however it is almost 2 months and my account still has not been credited! I still keep a correspondence with them however they just promise and promise! I will never buy there again! For all customers do not make any refundation otherwise you will never see your money again! maybe thats why the prices are cheaper than other online shops… Read Full Review

“Had to wait nearly 8 weeks for my glasses. I chased...”

Written on: 23/04/2011

Had to wait nearly 8 weeks for my glasses. I chased them via email and phone and was told a pack of lies and make believe delivery dates each time. In the end I was told I would be given a 10% discount on shipping for the inconvenience - never had this!!! Emailed to ask about it, was told it was on their list to do but still 5 weeks on no goodwill refund. Disgusting to promise shipping dates, be constantly chased then promise a discount which they have no intention of giving… Read Full Review