Almost Mullen Uber Light Reviews

Almost Mullen Uber Light - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Almost Mullen Uber Light

Almost Mullen Uber Light

“Greatest board I've ever owned”

Written on: 20/01/2013

My friend suggested this deck to me after I kept breaking normal wooden decks and impact decks in the space of a month. I thought "why not, I have the cash, if it lasts me 2 or 3 months it'll have been worth it." I got the deck last January. Now I'm a heavy guy. 6"2 and I weigh roughly 13 stone. I do drops and massive ramps and bomb hills and, above all, I STOMP tricks. Don't know why just force of habit. It's now a year on and the deck's STILL in my room. It's got a chip on the nose and… Read Full Review

“I couldnt honestly recommend this board. ”

Written on: 01/05/2011

I couldnt honestly recommend this board.

First off theyre tough to find. Usually need to be ordered. That being said.
The cheapest new one I found was 80$ + 20$ shipping and it wasnt pregripped.

Thats the cheapest I found.

As a board its OK, never had such a stiff board before. ITs only got a 45 day guarantee, so let that be a reminder that it is NOT UNBREAKABLE.

Its also only guaranteed over the trucks not the center. (of course I understand way lol)

It was never advertised as invincible… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“the almost uber light is the biggest waste of money...”

Written on: 03/06/2009 by griffdog (1 review written)

the almost uber light is the biggest waste of money ever in a life time!!! the skateboard was suppost to last at least 1 year long, i broke it in the first three months!!! never get it, it has terrible pop and it is not strong!! it has 1 layer of foam that is supposably carbon fiber. it will not hold!!! its a big waste of money, please just dont get this board… Read Full Review

Mrfourd's Response to 464436_griffdog's Review

Written on: 14/05/2014

i bet you suck so you just blame the board for your problems