Sony X-Series Walkman 32GB Reviews

• Battery Life

Sony X-Series Walkman 32GB - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony X-Series Walkman 32GB

Sony X-Series Walkman 32GB

“When I bought this Sony x series Walkman, it really...”

Written on: 16/03/2010 by lldeguzman (3 reviews written)

When I bought this Sony x series Walkman, it really surprised me because of its special features. What I like about this product is; aside of having great looks, sleeky, it's also 32GB in which I could download thousands of songs. I always bring this stuff especially when I am in travel.

It deserves my five stars. In fact, I will recommend this to my friends because I am really satisfied with this product… Read Full Review

Sony X-Series Walkman 32GB

“This MP3 play is amazing a much higher kettle of fish...”

Written on: 23/12/2009

This MP3 play is amazing a much higher kettle of fish to my sony walkman. I brough this because recently i was mugged and the thief took my Sony Classic walkman from me i did manged to get the tape out in time thou good job it was an Abba classic doubt could get it on tape again :D. I did try to claim on insurance for this it but was no longer in date :( This MP3 player has blown me away i highly recommend.

-Tony Bradders… Read Full Review

Sony X-Series Walkman 32GB

“Bought from Amazon (ordered on the Friday, delivered...”

Written on: 08/11/2009 by goldsnapper (2 reviews written)

Bought from Amazon (ordered on the Friday, delivered on Saturday)for £219 which includes a docking station enabling direct recording from a tv. The build quality and finish are both excellent with a crystal clear screen. A good feature is being able to use the control buttons on the edge of the unit while the touch screen is on hold. The phones are comfortable and give great sound reproduction with a nice rich bass. The noise canceling feature actually works, I don't know how but even with no… Read Full Review

Sony X-Series Walkman 32GB

“On initial attempt to set up the Sony X Series 1060...”

Written on: 01/11/2009

On initial attempt to set up the Sony X Series 1060 walkman to connect to my XP laptop, the Sony bundled software failed to detect the device automatically although the Windows was able to detect it. The troubleshooting section in Sony's manual does not offer help on this issue and so I had to google it for the solution. Once this issue is solved, copying the files is straightforward by using the Sony software "Content Transfer", simply by dragging the files onto it. The other Sony software… Read Full Review