Doctor-Dubai www.doctor-dubai.com Reviews

Doctor-Dubai www.doctor-dubai.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Doctor-Dubai www.doctor-dubai.com

Doctor-Dubai www.doctor-dubai.com

“Although the hospital is very beautiful, the...”

Written on: 24/05/2014 by unona (1 review written)

Although the hospital is very beautiful, the attendants are very unprofessional with lack of understanding of their duties and responsibilities. I visited ENT specialist, who told me that I have to come again after one week for follow up, but she didn't mention that i have to pay 360DHs again (i don't have insurance). I tried to complain about this to the manager who promised me to solve this problem and call me back. Nobody called me back. I called directly, her answer was - "It's your… Read Full Review

“Cooper Dermatology Clinic - Dr. Rolf”

Written on: 04/06/2013 by Nire (1 review written)

I had the worst experience with Dr. Rolf at this clinic. He has absolutely no bedside manner and is highly condescending. I booked a 9 am appointment so as to go directly to Abu Dhabi for work after. After finally being seen at 9:40am I was told that's issues weren't a priority and that I would have to wait for him to see all the other patients in the waiting room before doing the treatment I'd booked for. He refused to give me an approximate deadline and was absolutely unappologetic when I… Read Full Review

Nassy's Response to Nire's Review

Written on: 01/10/2013

I had more than worst experince with this clinics. The Doctors there are just to make money with no care attitude to the patient. The Doctors will just enroll you and after enrolling and taking huge amount from you they will leave you to the nurses. Dr. Sidra never came back and checked what the nurses are doing to my skin. I had a very bad experince with this clinic. After complaning to the manager of the clinic (which he too didn't bothered to call and apologize even) informed me over the phone that come and take another package. They are the worst Doctors and clinics here. I STRONGLY DON'T RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC. Guy's please stop if you are dealing with them, we had the worst experince. As said by Nire YES they are all JERK.

“UniCare Burjiman Dr. P.M. Sudhakaran Ophthalmologist”

Written on: 20/04/2013

During the last three years I have used UniCare for my GCAA medical needs. I have always been treated well by all the support staff and especially Dr. Anil. This is my first time to have to see the Ophthamologist, Dr. P.M. Sudhakaran. This doctor stands out un great contrast compared to the rest of the staff. During my first visit, he as aloof, conceited and had zero politeness. I can understand this if the man is providing proper care. When he was so rude, even to his own staff, they kept… Read Full Review

“Doctor- dubai.com provides information about virtually...”

Written on: 30/05/2009 by qasim227 (1 review written)

Doctor- dubai.com provides information about virtually all doctors and physicians licensed and their services in Dubai, (UAE). The information includes contact information, education/training, practice information, health insurance affiliations, languages understood, nationality, maps and pictures. For doctor it serves as publicity facility as well. Working in Dubai by www.doctor-dubai.com provides useful links to help you work in Dubai, UAE. The information is valuable if you want to find a… Read Full Review