GoldCar Rental Reviews - www.goldcar.es

GoldCar Rental - www.goldcar.es - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for GoldCar Rental - www.goldcar.es

GoldCar Rental - www.goldcar.es

“Just don't”

Written on: 21/12/2014 by Zzzmt (1 review written)

If you are reading this you have been warned if you enjoy being ripped off and spoiling the start of your hard-earned holiday then go ahead and book with gold car finding it hard to book with a company on fuerteventura that are honest and up front the insurance and the fuel policies are the worst how hard is it to just pick up a car at the price you were given in the uk… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/12/2014

Dear customer,

We truly apologize if you had a dissatisfying experience with us; please note that the price advertised online is only the basic rental charge.

Additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on a credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition), since our basic coverage has a series of exclusions (please see of our T&Cs).

Our fuel policy is clearly explained during the booking process, where you can find that customers have the option of purchasing two fuel plans: our Flex Fuel plan, where the customer pre-purchases a full tank and receives a refund for unused fuel, minus a handling and administration fee. The second plan is a Full to Full, where the customer pre-purchases a full tank and is refunded the same amount when returning the vehicle with a full tank.

On our webpage, we also offer our GoldcarZero package, which includes our fully comprehensive insurance and a full to full fuel policy in the final price online.

If you have any questions please respond to this comment, and I will answer ASAP.

Goldcar representative

“DO NOT RENT FROM GOLDCAR IT'S A RIP-OFF!”

Written on: 19/12/2014 by andrea.df (1 review written)

I paid 70€ on-line for a Ford Fiesta in Tenerife for 7 days. I bought the additional full coverage insurance from rentalcars.com for 35€. When I picked up the car, I was blackmailed to either pay an 800€ deposit for the car, or 80€ for full coverage. On top of that they asked me 69€ for the full tank. 1) They had no Ford Fiesta available, I got an Opel Corsa which to me is a downgrade. 2) The full coverage insurance bought on-line from rentalcars.com is worthless, since the car rent… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/12/2014

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us at our office in Tenerife was not as expected. Please note that our basic coverage has a series of exclusions (please see of our T&Cs). If customers have third party coverage, such as yourself, they can request a refund from them in case of damages. Additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on a credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition). This is explained during the booking process through Rentalcars.com and on our webpage. It is also common practice in the rental car sector.

Note that Ford Fiesta and Opel Corsa are from the same category (CC) as you can see in our webpage.

Allow me to explain our fuel policy; during the booking process via Rentalcars.com (and on our webpage) customers have the option of purchasing two fuel plans: our Flex Fuel plan, where the customer pre-purchases a full tank and receives a refund for unused fuel, minus a handling and administration fee; the second plan is a Full to Full, where the customer pre-purchases a full tank and is refunded the same amount when returning the vehicle with a full tank.

“EXCESS INSURANCE”

Written on: 12/12/2014 by Matthews455 (1 review written)

Never use this company they really conned me.I used them because they were the cheapest but when I arrived at Pisa airport I was told quite forcibly that I had to take out excess insurance cover. I mentioned that I already had cover with a UK company (APPROX £15 for 8 days) and showed them the policy.This apparently was not suitable, they said I should get a refund then charged me 133.20 EUROS just for their excess cover, which made it the most expensive car hire Ive ever had. BEWARE OF THIS… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/12/2014

Dear customer,
Please note that our full coverage is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on the main driver’s credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition). If customer’s have third party coverage, which is never as comprehensive, they can later request a refund from them in case of damages. This is explained on our webpage during the booking process, as well as on most brokers’ we work with.

“Shocking business practice”

Written on: 09/12/2014 by Kearnskm299 (1 review written)

We booked a Palma Airport Goldcar through Rentalcars.com. for eight days 6th Sept 14. I read the terms and conditions beforehand and bought additional insurance to cover the parts excluded from the third party insurance and collision damage waver. On arrival I declined the offer of additional insurance as I preferred to take the alternative option of providing a deposit and accepting a credit card block for 600E. I signed the contract which was in Spanish and only later realised that my option… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/12/2014

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us at our office in Palma was not as expected. Please note that our basic coverage has a series of exclusions (please see of our T&Cs). If customers have third party coverage, such as yourself, they can request a refund from them in case of damages. We truly apologize if there was a misunderstanding, additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on a credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition).

Goldcar representative

“Hidden cost! Watch out! Flex Fuel rip-off!!!!”

Written on: 07/12/2014 by AtticusWare468 (1 review written)

Watch out. The Flex fuel is an expensive cost, minimum of 22 Euro for service plus a minimum fuel cost of 65 Euro, it slightly fluctuates depending on the class of the vehicle you hire. So you would literally have to use 85% of your tank before it's worth it. This is their ploy to set the lowest price but they then hit you,i.e. flex fuel… Read Full Review

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our services. Allow me to clarify our Flex Fuel policy: customers pre-purchase a full tank and receive a refund for unused fuel, minus a handling and administration fee. A Full to Full plan is also offered and explained during the booking process.

“Goldcar Tenerife”

Written on: 03/12/2014 by jkilkenny (4 reviews written)

Hi All experienced travelers, (I traveled to Tenerife 19/11/2014 for one week) Booked on-line and joined their loyalty club (10% discount) You can also "check-in" on line so the forms are pre-populated with your license, address etc details - saves time at the counter) Booked the cheapest 3 door car for 7 days - 79.90€ with discount (the day before travel) At the service desk in arrivals advised no 3 door car available so upgraded to 5 door 16.74€ Paid for full tank of fuel 69.60€ Tax… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/12/2014

Dear jkilkenny,

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are constantly trying to improve our services and your encouragement is highly appreciated. Hoping to see you again on your next holiday!

Goldcar Representative

“Either stupid or deliberately misinforms to get more $$”

Written on: 30/11/2014 by Karenleeholt (1 review written)

We rented a Goldcar vehicle (pickup Malaga airport) through Rental.com. In the voucher, it stated that the rental included Collision Damage Waiver and Theft Protection with zero excess. It also said the CDW coverage excluded damage to tyres, rims, glass, tow trucks, etc, and that we would have the option at pickup to either leave a deposit to cover these items, OR purchase additional insurance to cover these exclusions. We were willing to take the risk with things like tyres, glass, etc. But… Read Full Review

Dear customer,

As per my response to your review on Trustpilot:

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us at our office in Malaga was not as expected. We apologize if the information received from our staff was not correct; please note that we will talk to the manager of our Malaga airport office about this issue.

As you understand very well, our basic coverage has a series of exclusions. Additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on a credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition).

Goldcar representative

“AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. 100% CONMEN”

Written on: 29/11/2014 by BrookeBlair (1 review written)

We booked online, our online booking form said that we had £0.00 to pay at the counter. However when we arrived at the desk in Pisa Airport, Italy we were told there was NO OPTION to leave a deposit, it was COMPANY POLICY and you have no option other than to buy the SUPER RELAX insurance. I immediately called up Argus car hire who had outsourced us to Gold Car and the woman was helpful and said it was not company policy and asked to talk to the staff at Gold Car, they REFUSED to talk to Argus… Read Full Review

Dear C Taylor,

As per my response to your review on Tripadvisor:

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us at our office in Pisa was not as expected. Please note that the price advertised online is only the basic rental charge, fuel and insurance policies are explained during the booking process.

Allow me to explain that our basic coverage has a series of exclusions (Please see our T&Cs). If customers have third party coverage, they can request a refund from them in case of damages. Additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on a credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition). This is explained during the booking process through arguscarhire.com.

Goldcar representative

“Never again Goldcar rental !The worst rent a car !”

Written on: 29/11/2014 by Santiagox25 (1 review written)

No more  Goldcar! I paid  for the car  by booking  through the Internet  41  Euros  for  4 days  in the  Gran  Canaria. At the airport  they charged  me another  153  Euros additional fees  such as insurance or  charge  24  Euro  for the return of  the car!  They charge you for  a full  tank of fuel  and  then  again for  used fuel. I would not recommend to anyone    the "rental",  the most expensive  rent a car. Booking via the Internet cost of you 10  Euro … Read Full Review

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us at our office in Gran Canaria was dissatisfying.

I am not sure what those 24€ you mention are in relation to, we do not charge for returning the vehicle. Also, we charge a full tank of fuel, but refund what is not used, minus a handling and administration fee.

Please note that the price advertised online is only the basic rental charge. Our basic coverage has a series of exclusions (Please see our T&Cs). Additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on a credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition).

If you would like me to review your contract and check that everything is correct, please respond to this comment with your contract number.

Goldcar representative

“BEWARE, BE WARNED or BE TURNED OVER.”

Written on: 28/11/2014 by Stuela (1 review written)

We booked through holiday autos and the price looked a good deal. At Alicante after queueing for over an hour we were offered additional insurance at 7euros a day to cover glass,mirrors, tyres etc. We declined as this would have been 147euros for our hire period. We were then charged 115euros for a tank of diesel ! The car was a VW Polo which has a 45 litres tank capacity. Local garage pump prices were approx 1.3 euros per litre which makes Goldcar's charges almost double. I asked if there was… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/12/2014

Dear customer,

Please respond to this comment with your reservation number and we will review your case in detail with the office in Alicante airport.

We apologize you had to wait so long at our counter, this is an issue we are aware of and are currently trying to solve by opening auxiliary offices.

We are very surprised that the vehicle you were given was not clean, we thoroughly clean and check each vehicle before renting it.

Please note that our Flex Fuel plan includes a non-refundable service and administration fee, this is clearly explained on our webpage during the booking process, as well as on HolidayAutos’.

Goldcar representative

“To be absolutely avoided”

Written on: 26/11/2014 by Gyanos (1 review written)

Terrible idea to book with Goldcar. I decide to use them because of the great price, but the benefits were completely offset by their fuel and insurance policies. I had to pay so much more at their desk (were I had to wait almost 3 hours to get the car). A couple of weeks ago I received an e-mail from them stating that I had been fined in Italy and that they were to charge my card with a 50euro-administration fee (for their internal research). Eventually they charged me the fee, but up to now I… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/11/2014

Dear Gyanos,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us at our office in Rome was not as expected.
We apologize for the waiting time; we are trying to solve this issue by opening auxiliary office during high season.

Please note that the price advertised online is only the basic rental charge. Allow me to explain that a full tank must be pre-purchase at the counter, as explained during the booking process. Additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind in case of damages and as an alternative to blocking a deposit (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition).

Regarding the administration fee for the fine, please respond to this comment with your contract number, so that I may review it and answer ASAP. However, please take into account that it is not unusual if it takes a long time for the local authorities to send the actual fine.

Gyanos's reply to Goldcarrental's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2014

Dear Ms Victoria R.

Contract number is 6916826. It takes long time by the authorities, but Goldcar was absolutely quick to charge the administrative fee (No later than one week after I was informed about it), not as quick to reply to my mails to the customer service. In fact I am still waiting for a reply....

Ari11's reply to Gyanos's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2014

sorry to inform you, you will be waiting for refund in vain, as we can see on numerous previous experiences,,,

Gyanos's reply to Ari11's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2014

Thanks for your comment. I wasn't expecting any refund anyway, because I suppose they wouldn't even bother. They did not even bother to reply to my last comment. What is sure is I will never ever book with them again and will discourage anyone I know to do so.

“Rip off”

Written on: 24/11/2014 by Jessiei315 (1 review written)

I recently hired a car from Goldcar rental at Malaga airport. We chose them as they claimed you only paid for fuel used and it was in the terminal. We travelled on a Wednesday arriving at 1100 and were first off the plane. The terminal was fairly deserted but when we got down to the car rental area, both Goldcar desks had queues, whereas others had very few people waiting. We had completed the on line questionnaire to speed things up but what a waste of time that was We queued for 90 minutes… Read Full Review

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us at our office in Malaga was not as expected. We apologize for the waiting time; this is an issue we are trying to solve by opening auxiliary office during high season. Please allow me to clarify that the priority desk is for Priority Service, as well as walk-ins, because the check-in process is different.

We apologize if the vehicle you were offered was not in optimal condition; please believe that it is highly irregular. Offering top rate cars is our number one priority, which is why 70% of our +37,000 car fleet is renewed annually.

Allow me to explain our fuel policy; during the booking process customers have the option of purchasing two fuel plans: our Flex Fuel plan, where the customer pre-purchases a full tank and receives a refund for unused fuel, minus a handling and administration fee; the second plan is a Full to Full, where the customer pre-purchases a full tank and is refunded the same amount when returning the vehicle with a full tank.

Stevecook106's Comment

Victoria

Thank you for the quick response.
With regards to the check in process there were 2 desks open. The first at the bottom of the walkway from the terminal which was queuing half the way back up the ramp. The second which I used was towards the car park which initially had 1 agent but a second arrived but kept disappearing. For 2 agents to take 90 minutes to serve 7 people was a joke and many other customers were irate.

With regards to the fuel policy, scant explanation was given except to say I would be billed for fuel used option. I was never given the option of returning full nor was the cost for the second option explained. The option to be charged for fuel used is clearly a risk as there is no way of challenging the figure
The car was returned Full as I refuelled just outside the airport and ensured I could get no more in. The gauge when I returned the car showed full so to claim it was 5/8 full is incredulous

To be charged 41.73 euros for fuel that was not required is a rip off and a scam in my opinion

I cannot say how unfriendly and dismissive your female agent was when I returned the car and the process was the worst experience we have ever had in Malaga. To say that the problem with the car was as it was a Corsa is appalling. We were only over for 5 days and apart from travelling to and from Frigliana only used the car to get to and from our friends and used 15 euros of fuel only which we paid cash for
A frustrated and unhappy customer

“avoid avoid avoid!!!”

Written on: 22/11/2014 by AdanMacDonald (1 review written)

Loads of hidden charges, avoid at all costs. Paid 17 euro online knew it was too good to be true, listed insurance and all the stuff id need for this fee. Was expecting topay for petrol obviously. Was told when i got to desk that if i didnt get the fully comp insurance i would have to leave a 600 euro deposit and another charge of 25 euro a day for something else. We said we would take the insurance just because we needed the car. Then was told my partner would have to be put as a second driver… Read Full Review

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us in Alicante was not as expected, and that you finally did not rent a car with us.

Our basic coverage has a series of exclusions (please see our T&Cs), additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on a credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition).

Please allow me to explain that customers have the option of adding a second driver for the price of 5€ per day in Alicante, as explained in our T&Cs. However, this is optional; was the credit card you used in the name of your partner? In that case it would have been mandatory.

Goldcar representative

“The most stupid italian women at Customer Support”

Written on: 20/11/2014 by Thomas146 (1 review written)

I will never nerver in my life take a car from them. I request an invoice and was not possible because i had a driver and blablabla. I didn't have energy and time to go in the instance with them. I call some women in Rome and were so stupid, ironical tone and started to laugh at a moment... DESGUSTING! DISAPOINTED! IT'S A SHAME!!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/11/2014

Dear Thomas,

We apologize for any inconveniences caused. Please respond to this comment with your contract number, so that I may look into getting the invoice needed, if possible.

Goldcar representative

“be ready to be ripped off”

Written on: 20/11/2014 by PELIZ (2 reviews written)

Reservation Number ES463338610 – 29/09/2014 to 06/10/2014 Goldcar Rentals Fuerteventura Goldcar Rental are omplete and unashamed rip off merchants Booked car hire with Goldcar Rentals through arguscarhire.com and paid in full in the UK including all insurances. The booking receipt stated that a Goldcar agent would meet us outside the main terminal building but there was no sign of him when we arrived. Eventually found out that we had catch a bus and that required us to wait at an… Read Full Review

As per my response to your review on Tripadvisor:

We truly apologize for all the trouble caused during your vacation. Please believe the situation you comment is highly irregular. If you purchased our Relax Cover, you should have been fully covered for any possible eventualities.

Allow me to explain that our Flex Fuel plan includes a handling and admin fee (our staff need to drive the vehicle to be refunded and in the meantime it cannot be rented out to another customer, among other logistic costs).

Please respond to this comment with your Goldcar contract number, so that I may review it and resolve any issues ASAP.

“Fraudsters!”

Written on: 18/11/2014 by Barnescal (1 review written)

Do not use this company. They have significant hidden charges. On top of a very long wait at the airport to collect your car, you will pay an extra 25 euros at least for the cost of petrol. You will also need to either pay 1250 euros to cover the insurance excess (recoverable but this assumes you have this credit available) or take out insurance at a cost of 100 euros (non-recoverable), regardless of whether you are covered by a separate excess insurance policy. We used this company to rent a… Read Full Review

Dear customer,

As per my response to your review on trustpilot:

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us at our office in Lisbon was dissatisfying. Please note that during the booking process our Flex Fuel policy is explained in detail: the customer pre-purchases a full tank and receives a refund for unused fuel, minus a handling and administration fee. We are very surprised to hear that you had to call the office to receive it, it is usually done automatically. We will be sure to contact them about this.

During the booking process, it is also explained that our basic coverage has a series of exclusions. If customers have third party coverage, they can request a refund from them in case of damages. Additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on a credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition).

Our fuel policies, as well as our insurance conditions, are explained during the booking process, in your reservation voucher and in our T&Cs, and cannot be considered hidden charges. I would add links to screenshots, but it goes against reviewcentre’s policy.

Raise's reply to Goldcarrental's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2014

Why is a full tank charged and then refunded dependent on whats there? Thats totally illogical. You should be charging for any cars returned with less than a full tank that way the customer can ensure they dont receive any extortionate charges.

I was thinking about using Goldcar but on reading these comments and your response I shall look elsewhere.

Written on: 03/12/2014

Dear user,

Please allow me to clarify our fuel policy. During the booking process, customers have the option of purchasing two fuel plans: our Flex Fuel plan, where the customer pre-purchases a full tank and receives a refund for unused fuel (minus a handling and administration fee), and the second plan: a Full to Full, where the customer pre-purchases a full tank and is refunded the same amount when returning the vehicle with a full tank (otherwise penalized with missing fuel and a fine).

If you have any other questions please respond to this comment and I will answer ASAP.

Barnescal's reply to Goldcarrental's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2014

Complete rubbish. The T&Cs say that a 1000 EUR, but at the airport Goldcar insisted on a 1250 EUR charge ( I had enough room on my card for 1000, but not 1250). Second, I could have paid it using my Amex card, but this was not accepted by goldcar and there is nothing about that in the TCs about not accepting Amex.

Even if you don't beleive me, look at all the other negative reviews about goldcar. Don't take the risk and go with Europecar or hertz. You'll get a much better service and at a probably lower cost in the end.

Dear user,
The deposit varies depending on the type of vehicle, location and season, so the amount on the T&Cs is an estimation.
The following is what is stated in our T&Cs regarding payment conditions:
1. Credit card VISA or MasterCard.
2. We do not accept debit card, Diners Club, American Express, Postepay or cash.
3. The credit card used must be in the name of the main driver on the rental agreement.

Report this review Read 5 Comments Read Verified Business Response

“NEVER AGAIN”

Written on: 17/11/2014

We went to Madeira for a week holiday. Looking online for reasonable prices to hire a car, we found Goldcar. It seemed a good price and we paid straight away online. When arriving, we wait on the queue for an hour, after travelling all day with children. People waiting were really unhappy, especially after leaving the reception. This because , I had to pay a huge amount of money, because of this charges that the receptionist came up with. He asked me for for a 1200 deposit we case of crash… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/11/2014

Dear customer,

We truly apologize if the service you received in our office in Madeira was not as expected. Please note that fuel and insurance conditions are explained during the booking process, as well as in our T&Cs which you can find on our website.

Allow me to explain that if we do not have the vehicle category selected by the customer, we must offer free upgrade. As per our T&Cs, there is an extra charge for diesel.

Ari11's Comment

Written on: 08/12/2014

Welcome to "the club"! The Madeira gang of girls of Goldcar tricked us with their extras and deposit payment as well. And they charged our credit card even after the return of the car, for pre-exisiting damages that we had not caused.

Avoid them! (unfortunately, most people read these threads only after they have been trapped).

“WORST Car Hire Company Award goes to - Goldcar... ”

Written on: 16/11/2014

I won't fully detail our particular GC treatment because so many other people have already painted an accurate the picture of this appalling business. But, just for the record, our experience was at Pisa Airport where the GC man (who tried to scam us with unnecessary expenses and the direst warnings about the 'administration cost' if we got even a tiny piece of grit in the paintwork) sulked like a 12 year-old when we refused to accept his desperate offers. The reviews on Trip Advisor are… Read Full Review

Dear customer,

We are very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our services in our office in Pisa. Please note that additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on a credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition). This is optional and offered because our basic coverage has a series of exclusions (please see our T&Cs).

If you would like me to review anything on your contract, please respond to this comment with your reservation number.

“Goldcar STAY AWAY!”

Written on: 15/11/2014 by thewhartons (2 reviews written)

HirEd a car in Pisa When I refused all the add ons the girl got nasty,said if I didnt take additional insurance ,then car was NOT. Insured and I would have to leave 3500 euros deposit on my card with them . She threw keys at me 9pm and dark car in badly lit car park .Inspected under light and it was damaged under front panel,I am a car dealer ! So back to desk told her it was damaged,which I am sure she knew it was ,she did not come outside to check ,she just marked form as damaged. When I… Read Full Review

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that your rental experience with us in Pisa was not as expected. Allow me to explain that our basic coverage has a series of exclusions (please see our T&Cs). Additional insurance is offered for customers’ peace of mind and always as an alternative to blocking a deposit on a credit card (unblocked 15-20 days later if the vehicle is returned in the same condition).

Please respond to this comment with your reservation number so that we may review the traffic violation charge.

Goldcar representative

“Extreamely Poor Service and Hidden Charges”

Written on: 15/11/2014

At pick up in Malta was informed they would not honour the fair fuel policy written in the agreement instead must pay 90 Euros for a full fuel tank ( tank capacity small car aprox. 30 litres ) and return empty with no refund of unused fuel. Disagreed with rental employee but told pay the fuel charge or pre paid reservation would be cancelled with no refund. Forced to pay as noted but when picking up car nearby the tank was only one quarter full. Returned to kiosk in airport to report same and… Read Full Review

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us in Malta was not as expected. Allow me to explain that, during the booking process, customers have the option of purchasing two different fuel plans: our Flex Fuel plan, where the customer pre-purchases a full tank and receives a refund for unused fuel, minus a handling and administration fee; the second plan is a Full to Full, where the customer pre-purchases a full tank and is refunded the same amount when returning the vehicle with a full tank.

We are very surprised that you were not given the car with a completely full tank of petrol; please believe that this is highly irregular. Please respond to this comment with your reservation number so that we may contact the manager in Malta to discuss your case.