Mobile2Cash Reviews - www.mobile2cash.co.uk

Mobile2Cash - www.mobile2cash.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I sent in my Nokia N95 (in great working order)offered...”

Written on: 21/11/2009

I sent in my Nokia N95 (in great working order)offered £95 online as trade in.
The money did go into my bank 3 days later but only £23, without a call or email to explain why.
To cut a long story short, several phone calls and emails I asked for mobile back, they would not send mine back but would send a replacement...
7 weeks went by still no replacement I then started sending an email every 2 days to one of the staff who then advised there where no replacements to send me eventualy as a… Read Full Review

“Mobile2cash are a pretty reasonable site who give you...”

Written on: 26/09/2009

Mobile2cash are a pretty reasonable site who give you very good money for your old mobile phone. BUT I must add that they are very slow at paying your money into your bank account. I subscribed 2 weeks ago and I still havent recieved my payment. I would not recommend this site to my friends.

“I trade my mobile on Mobile2casch recently...have to...”

Written on: 17/07/2009

I trade my mobile on Mobile2casch recently...have to say that works pretty well and I get my money quickly straight to my bank account, 100% recommendation!!… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib