Eduex.in www.eduex.in Reviews

Eduex.in www.eduex.in - Ask a question now

“CA Mock Tests”

Written on: 24/07/2012

I had taken Mock Tests from Eduex for the CA Final Course and it helped me to correct my mistakes at the correct time with their evaluation and feedback programme… Read Full Review

“EduEx providing mock test solutions to the students of...”

Written on: 25/05/2009 by mit (3 reviews written)

EduEx providing mock test solutions to the students of Chartered Accountancy - CA (CPT, PCC, Final); Company Secretary - CS (Foundation, Executive Program, Professional program) and CWA (PBC, BAC, Final) in India… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to mit's Review

Written on: 20/04/2012

This is the Best. It Provides Postal Mock Test Series with Evaluation by the expert faculty. It is really helpful for cracking exams in one go.

Guest's Response to mit's Review

Written on: 12/05/2012

I could not be able to crack the CA IPCC for last two attempts than I just took the Mock test papers provided by the EduEx and than I really scored well and in CA Finals I also took the mock test papers and cleared in first go. I wish i could have subscribed it in the first attempt of my CA IPCC. These Test papers are really helpful and the valuable feedback of the faculty also helped me in improving.
EduEx rocks..........