Source, Richmond Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Source, Richmond - Ask a question now

“where has the fantastic Source restaurant gone?”

Written on: 01/03/2012 by officeworker (1 review written)

It appears to be being replaced by a Sainsburys which is frankly the last thing we need around here. I am pining for my hot lunches!! I'm getting bored of Pret a Manger soups! I really miss the Thai green chicken curry, which was delicious... Source always had a great selection of healthy snacks, drinks and puddings as well. Please tell me Source have moved to a different location, ideally somewhere very close, and have not shut down?!… Read Full Review

“I have enjoyed going to Source for the last year or...”

Written on: 31/01/2011 by lukeromeril (54 reviews written)

I have enjoyed going to Source for the last year or so, I am a great sandwich lover, but if I want something hot for lunch, I will head here 9 times out of 10.

it is situated a few doors from the rail station, and it happens to be right on the way back from the gym, so picking up a nice meal after a workout is an easy choice.

I am partial to the Malay chicken, a potato and chicken curry, served with rice in a takeaway box. This with a Diet Coke is £4.64, very reasonable indeed. I also… Read Full Review

“I used to like Source a lot, but in the last couple of...”

Written on: 28/10/2010 by kirsty88 (88 reviews written)

I used to like Source a lot, but in the last couple of years i think the quality of their food has gone downhill. I keep going back in there to see if they've improved but they just keep disappointing me. I can't speak for their more substantial offerings (curries etc) as it was always the soup i liked. I went in today for a change, and to see what they had on offer (it seems for months their only offering was smokin' chicken, which had a distinct lack of chicken). I went for Zesty pumpkin - it… Read Full Review

“I regularly visit Source with colleagues for lunch as...”

Written on: 27/10/2009 by erena (102 reviews written)

I regularly visit Source with colleagues for lunch as it is a stone throw away from where I work. It has a great selection of main course, curries, and soups. There is also a great salad bar, sandwiches and deserts. They offer lunch boxes (a really big portion) of selected main course at £3.95, quite a value if you are looking for a filling lunch… Read Full Review

“I'm a regular guest at "source" and go there both for...”

Written on: 29/09/2009 by tobiasm (15 reviews written)

I'm a regular guest at "source" and go there both for breakfast and lunch. Without a doubt they do the best coffee in Richmond, if not in all of London. For breakfast one can have a nice big bacon sandwich and coffee for £3.95 - compare that to what you'd pay in Starbucks!

For lunch they have a huge variety of dishes from all around the world, several curries, Thai, Indonesian, but also Italian paninos and some traditional English dishes. I have never been disappointed with the food I had from… Read Full Review