Awesome Weekends Reviews

136
Awesome Weekends - Ask a question now

“Couldnt have gone any better”

Written on: 19/09/2017 by 447O'Reilly (1 review written)

Just had 3 days away with my mates to celebrate my 50th birthday in Blackpool. The whole weekend was terrific and arranged by the person I dealt with at Awesome Weekends. The hotel was clean and the manager and staff were very friendly. Like the title says it couldnt have been any better. Already discussing going again next year… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/09/2017

Dear Sir,

It gave us enormous pleasure to help organise your 50th Birthday weekend and we are delighted everything went well. Please accept our best wishes for your birthday and we look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Best Wishes

“Absolutely brilliant ”

Written on: 14/09/2017 by MrsMc2513 (1 review written)

What an amazing weekend, I was organising on behalf of my sister the bride to be, all the hens were happy with both the entertainment an the hotel. Would highly recommend awesome weekends as they made the whole planning process alot easier, can't thank you enough… Read Full Review

Awesomeboss's Response to MrsMc2513's Review

Written on: 15/09/2017

Thank you for such an amazing review of your weekend, organised by Awesome Weekends. We are delighted everything went well and that your itinerary exceeded your expectations.

We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

The Awesome Weekends Booking Team

“Had a wicked time! Great place to get ur head down! ”

Written on: 08/09/2017 by 1976Thorpe (1 review written)

Berties lodge was a good place to get ur head down if partying all weekend. Staff was very helpful and polite. We had an amazing time… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/09/2017

Thankyou for taking to time to review your weekend booking with Awesome Weekends.

We are so pleased that you all had a great time and that the surf lodge we provided for you lived up to your expectations.

We hope you will use our services again in the future.

“the best weekend”

Written on: 06/09/2017 by olive77 (1 review written)

We had the best time from the moment we got there hotel lovely breakfast gorgeous highly recommend cocktail making and lap dance lesson and all the staff and dancer were amazing thank you awesome weekend i had the best hen party will defently be using you again x x… Read Full Review

Awesomeboss's Response to olive77's Review

Written on: 08/09/2017

Thankyou for taking time out of your day to review your package booked by Awesome Weekends.

We are delighted to have been given the opportunity to help you plan your hen weekend itinerary and that you enjoyed everything from the hotel, meals, and the activities we provided for you.

We hope other members of your party will consider using us in the future.

The Awesome Weekends Booking Team

“Guns and strippers galore”

Written on: 05/09/2017 by iuPower80 (1 review written)

Phenomenal weekend. Worth every penny. From firing cougar magnums and ak47s to watching your stag get dominated and spanked senseless by strippers (at a very reasonable price) this trip was well worth it. Awesome Weekends sent us on a fantastic trip to Riga. I fully recommend Riga as a stag destination. Can't remember the last time I had that much fun… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/09/2017

Thankyou so much for taking time to review your Stag Weekend in Latvia. Sounds like amazing fun was had by all.

We worked hard to provide an exciting and interesting itinerary for you and we are pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your weekend.

We hope you will use our services again in the near future.

Thanks

The Awesome Weekends Booking Team

“fantastic day and night”

Written on: 04/09/2017 by stephenball (1 review written)

excellent day and night all went as planned and all 16 had fun everyone was happy with activities booked would definitely book again … Read Full Review

“Amazing weekend!!”

Written on: 29/08/2017 by ashtonbrett (1 review written)

I was a little sceptical with booking a package deal incase we had an awful hotel etc but I can honestly say we had one of the best weekends with Awesome Weekends. From start to finish the whole booking was smooth, it was very easy and manageable for everyone and the price was fantastic for what we wanted. Any changes or drop outs we encountered were dealt with straight away with no hassle and that was not only from the staff at Awesome Weekends, but the owners at The Westcliff Hotel and staff… Read Full Review

“Great stag weekend”

Written on: 24/08/2017 by Jamweir (1 review written)

No fault what so ever from booking it to coming home ten outa ten service and weekend will def be coming back… Read Full Review

“Fantastic service!”

Written on: 22/08/2017 by elisehale (1 review written)

Just come back from a hen party in Blackpool! Wow! The person I dealt with at Awesome weekends placed us in a great hotel with friendly management and a delicious breakfast the next morning! Our wristbands and a selection of great offers were waiting at the hotel for us on arrival! The person I dealt with and the rest of the team were always happy to answer any questions we had regarding our booking and provided a fantastic service! Would definitely use them again and recommend to anyone… Read Full Review

“Helpful staff”

Written on: 19/08/2017 by CarlosPreston (1 review written)

Just had a night away with the girls last Friday in Newcastle organised again by Awesome Weekend. We had a great night although still a little hungover. The hotel was lovely and the staff couldn't do enough for us to the point that one of the bar staff gave us a lift to the station. Thanks Awesome Weekends for arranging everything. This is the third time we have used you and each time we have received super service. … Read Full Review

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

“ fabulous weekend had by all”

Written on: 15/08/2017 by Southers67 (1 review written)

Thank you to all at Awesome Weekends for arranging my best mates stag do. Everything ran like clockwork and considering we did 3 activities that was no mean feat. We loved our hotel banter best as we had an all girl group staying in the hotel at the same time as us. The hotel owners were easy going and pleasant and we will certainly be going back to stay with them.The food was excellent and rooms spotless. We even managed to see the airshow which was a bonus as we didnt even know it was on when… Read Full Review

“Great weekend :-) ”

Written on: 12/08/2017 by Elaine90 (1 review written)

Easy to book and pay. I was informed there had been an incident at the hotel we were originally booked in to stay at and was moved to a better hotel, so it was all sorted straight away. We went to the Adonis show in Blackpool for my hen night, was such a funny and entertaining night. Wristbands were waiting for us at the hotel. Everything was easy and straight forward and will definitely be using awesome weekends again :-)… Read Full Review

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

“Would never book with these again”

Written on: 21/07/2017 by Leeanne88 (1 review written)

Due to unfortunate incident we were changed hotels 4 days prior to travelling to Blackpool. We were a group of 30 people and ended up being split into 3 different hotels... coach travel was already booked and paid for and so had we not accepted this offer we would like coach money and deposits with awesome weekends. We asked if we would be able to get a little discount for inconvience caused, but where told either we accept what they are offering or take a full refund! Don't know what they… Read Full Review

Awesomeboss's Response to Leeanne88's Review

Written on: 26/07/2017

Thankyou for posting a review of your booking with us. What you fail to mention is the sad reason that your original hotel became unavailable. The hotel owner was diagnosed with a serious cancer on the monday prior to your arrival and had to have an emergency operation to save her life. You were made aware of this and at that moment in time, understood the implications of this and showed some sympathy towards the situation. The hotel is headed up by a husband and wife team who were forced to close their business because of this terrible illness.

Awesome Weekends then moved heaven and earth to find suitable replacement hotels for your party of 30 so that the entire weekend was not cancelled. At great effort by ourselves and at a financial loss, we booked and secured these hotels.

At one of the hotels, some of your group, like every other guest staying there, were asked to pay a deposit bond of £10 per person. This is common protocol in any Blackpool hotel that accepts groups. Quite rightly, when you indicated that you were unwillingly to abide by the hotel policy, you were refused access to your rooms. Eventually, someone with sense, paid the bond which was returned to the group the following day, on check-out.

There should have been very little drama about this but you managed to make one where 80 other guests duly paid the bond and went about having a great weekend.

I have spoken to Blackpool Pleasure Beach today. We have a 14 year relationship with this organisation and send thousands of our guests each year to this attraction. This company informed myself that there was no issue with your group receiving wristbands whatsoever.

Awesome Weekends care greatly about their clients and customer care. This is why we worked long hours to ensure your weekend went ahead. We achieved this for you but then receive a review from you that fails to mention the reason your weekend had issues. i.e A lady is fighting for her life.

We did amazingly well in these circumstances.

Steve Hopkins Company Director

Leeanne88's reply to Awesomeboss's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2017

I did have sympathy for the ladies illness,of course I did. Awesome weekends did not seem to have sympathy for mine.

You put 13 of us in YOUR hotel in spare rooms that were not booked out ....(spare) so I don't understand your financial loss whatsoever. It was also your hotel that wasn't going to allow us to book in without the deposit/security bond. The other 2 hoteliers or b&b owners were lovely they sympathised with my situation and made the gusets they had feel really welcome.

The real issue here is your attitude when i rang to query the bond we had not been made aware of for YOUR hotel only.seen as this was your hotel and we had been messed about already, our party split up and left with no other option, you could have sympathised with me and let us off with the security bond..... instead I was told on the phone " you either pay or you don't and stay on the street" and "it's not a disaster, what's happening in the news is a disaster"

Had no one had the money ( again that we wasn't aware we needed) it would have ruined the whole hen party, as a number of us would have had nowhere to stay. You simply did not understand why the situation you had put me in by having to ask another member of our group to pay this money on our behalf was frustrating for me!

The whole reason of my booking through yourselves was to take away the stresses of doing it myself ( minus transport, obtaining everybody payment and gift bags) although in all honesty you caused more stress than anyone or anything.

Regarding Blackpool pleasure beach, I know what happened!!! I was mortified when I got there. The woman who was dealing with us had said she recognised the name of the man from awesome weekends and that's the only reason she issued us with the wristbands even though we were a few weeks early!!!!

Overall I would not book with you again. I would also warn other people not to unless they want to be belittled and let down. Customer service is key and you have little!!

“terribly organised”

Written on: 11/07/2017 by nicolexx93 (1 review written)

all in all i can't moan about my weekend, i do think what we payed was a bit too much, but since they changed companies from that date it was horribly unorganised, they always ignore your emails , not very helpful on the phone but this was due to a particular person. the revolution cocktail making was soo good the staff are great and the food you get included was good aswell, not a lot of options for clubs was on the guest list for one club and it was closed down. if you go brighton do not… Read Full Review

Awesomeboss's Response to nicolexx93's Review

Written on: 13/07/2017

Dear Nicole,

It is with great surprise that you should review our service in this way. We rescued your booking last year, when the company you chose to book with, ceased trading.

We took on hundreds of group bookings to ensure that everyone who had paid deposits to the failed third party company, got the holidays they had originally booked.

Your booking consisted of a 1 night stay in Brighton, in the heart of the summer, at a Travelodge, a cocktail masterclass event, a 2 course meal and passes to various bars and clubs.

All aspects were provided to you. One late night venue closed a short while before your visit but this had a minimal impact on your enjoyment, i'm sure.

The location and address of the Travelodge was known to you for over 8 months prior to your visit.

I have an email trail, which covers all email communications, between yourself and my company, which shows that all of your questions/requests were dealt with in a timely fashion. Each employee of Awesome Weekends, carries a caseload of 500+ bookings at any given time and it is sometimes impossible to respond to an email the same day.

We were in touch with you, right up to a few hours, prior to your visit to Brighton, to ensure a smooth weekend. We made last minute checks with your hotel and restaurant to double check all arrangements. We obtained a pre-order menu choice from your group in the week, leading up to your booking and passed it to the meal provider.

Does this sound unorganised? I think not.

As for price, this was set by the third-party company, you originally booked with and included 1 x half-price place which means you effectively enjoyed a great weekend for £65.50.

We do not accept your claims of 'terrible organisation' as your weekend was ultimately trouble free and organised to our own high standards.

Kind regards

Steve Hopkins Director of Awesome Weekends

Nicolexx93's reply to Awesomeboss's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2017

okay ,
that was my opinion

like i said all in all a great weekend if you read the beginning

Thanks

“Terribly organised and over-priced”

Written on: 04/07/2017 by Cyrusz154 (1 review written)

The whole point in using an agent to book a weekend of activities is to take the stress and hassle out of dealing with multiple suppliers. From start to finish I had a pretty rubbish experience with Awesome Weekends. Firstly the agent completely ignored the combination of dates required by all members of the party, and booked hotel nights that completely did not represent the nights required for the group. Secondly after requesting a particular type, standard and location of hotel numerous… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/07/2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thankyou for leaving a review of your experience with our company. A lot of the detail is completely, in our opinion, unfounded. All aspects of your weekend were provided to you as well as a modern online platform, to enable your guests to make individual payments to us and share all of your itinerary details. Some aspects of your weekend, were changed, at your request, which we were happy to do to ensure you had a great weekend.

I have personally spoken to your allocated hotel and all activity suppliers involved in your weekend and i have received positive feedback from all of them.

I think you have realised that we actually made a profit by organising your weekend, which of course we are entitled to do, and long after the weekend, realised that you maybe could have organised some of the aspects yourself.

We have over 12 years experience of organising group weekends with thousands of happy customers. This is why groups book with us every day to tap into the wealth of experience we have and share our contacts throughout the world.

We are never happy when clients have cause to complain or criticise our service, but in your case, you were never happy with any aspect, despite many attempts to satisfy your demands.

I would end with the fact that every aspect of your agreed itinerary was booked and supplied correctly by Awesome Weekends.

Kind regards

Steve Hopkins Director

“Genius!! ”

Written on: 26/04/2017 by Tomstom91 (1 review written)

I made a booking with awesome weekend just before Christmas for the grand national weekend in April (obviously) and firstly I couldn't believe how simple it was for every member of the stag just to log on and pay when ever they wanted... Such a good system... Also when I booked the event the price was so good I actually didn't believe it... But it was very true!!!! The whole weekend couldn't have gone any better... The hotel was just what we needed and a good distance from town.... On the day… Read Full Review

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

“Enquiried twice and no reply ”

Written on: 14/04/2017 by ErickO'Brien494 (1 review written)

Enquired twice and they just stopped replying - group of 10 with decent budget. Real shame a real bad service… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/06/2017

We have no record of your enquiry being received by our company. All enquiries are hugely valuable to us and recorded meticulously. Perhaps you have enquired with other companies? I have checked our database and websites several times and have no record of anyone with your name, ever enquiring with us.

We would always be delighted to prepare a quotation for you.

Steve Hopkins Director

“Newcastle Hen Weekend”

Written on: 13/04/2017 by Dgreaves (1 review written)

we went as a party of 11 in 2 quad rooms and one triple and we didn't know what to expect the rooms to be like (even though we had checked out the website) I think we were still expecting some kind of dormitory but we were most pleasantly surprised - the Station Hotel far exceeded out expectations. the rest of the weekend was just as spectacular with the best cocktail masterclass I have ever been to. we had a ball from start to finish and would highly recommend all parts of the hen weekend… Read Full Review

“Simply the best”

Written on: 13/04/2017

I would like to thank Awesome Weekends for arranging my stag party over the weekend. From start to finish everything went entirely to plan. The hotel was perfectly positioned in the town centre so we didn't have to get a cab all 3 days we were in Blackpool. The owners of the hotel were lovely. Nothing was too much trouble and they seemed genuinely interested in what we had planned for the days. The breakfasts were excellent too. All rooms were a decent size, clean and warm. The Barvarian beer… Read Full Review

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

“Hen weekend in Brighton”

Written on: 04/04/2017 by Kimbo25 (1 review written)

Well what can I say, you definitely lived up to your name. This has truly been an Awesome Weekend. We've all had a fantastic time. This was also great value for money. Great service throughout the booking thank you so much. The only downside for a couple of us was the hotel didn't have a lift. We were so lucky with the weather too. We went on dodgems, turbo and another ride BEFORE we had fish, chips and Champagne on the pier. Then the cocktail party was fantastic. Plenty of fun making our… Read Full Review

Great Deals on Expedia