Otticanet.com Reviews - www.otticanet.com

Otticanet.com - www.otticanet.com - Ask a question now

“Would never do business with them again”

Written on: 24/07/2015 by meCoughlin1989 (1 review written)

Placed order for 2 Prada optical frames on 07-02-15. No communication unless I initiated contact. Email response received within 24 hours, so that part was okay. They hedged on a shipment date, saying they were awaiting notification from Prada. A reputable retailer should keep the customer informed of stock availability, delays, etc. I quickly grew disenchanted and canceled my order. Otticanet did a credit card credit quickly, but this is the only thing they did right. What I didn't know… Read Full Review

“Import Tax Charges”

Written on: 12/04/2012

As many other reviewers, I ended up paying customs import duty a few weeks after receiving the item I ordered. I have no complaints regarding the quality of the product though… Read Full Review