Sunsense Toddler Milk Reviews

• Water Resistance

Sunsense Toddler Milk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sunsense Toddler Milk

Sunsense Toddler Milk

“we started using this June 2009 as we were going to...”

Written on: 15/05/2010 by poyungyassine (1 review written)

we started using this June 2009 as we were going to florida July. My daughter is 5 and we have used many suncreams where she always developed a rash after use. It is fantastic so easy to use and application is brill not oily and smell is barely there. Strongly recommend, even her allergy doctor says that the whole allergy clinic now uses sunsense, shame that you can only buy it online… Read Full Review

Sunsense Toddler Milk

“I have started using this brand in summer 2008 in...”

Written on: 28/01/2010

I have started using this brand in summer 2008 in Greece on my son who was 18 months then - it worked a treat, he did not burn a all or even go pink!
It is very easy to apply, non greasy and I liked it so much that me and my husband started using it as well, that is the children's version.
Since then we went to two more holidays to Cyprus (very, very hot) and Sardinia and only used this milk for all three of us - none of us got any burnt skin or diskomfort - the tan developed gradually, evenly… Read Full Review