Dunlop Club All Court Reviews

Dunlop Club All Court - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dunlop Club All Court

Dunlop Club All Court

“Cheap, but "served" me well”

Written on: 26/09/2012

As a beginner I was looking for a tennis ball that was light, easy on the arm and ellbow, durable, cheap, and good for a lot of practice. I first tried penn pressureless balls, and then tried out other pressureless balls, who all did feel like rocks, so I stopped using them altogether and switched to pressurised balls. Tried some wilson, dunlop and slazenger, but they all felled too heavy, or lost their pressure to soon. A friend of mine played with dunlop club all court balls, and most people… Read Full Review

Dunlop Club All Court

“I recently played a tennis match with Dunlop Club All...”

Written on: 18/12/2009

I recently played a tennis match with Dunlop Club All Court tennis balls and have to admit these are the best balls I have ever played with. I started playing tennis at the age of 11 yrs old in India and majority of the time 'sub standard' Slazenger and Wilson were frequently used. I have to say after playing my match last Sunday I will use no other tennis balls. This is a strong statement to make as I was clearly beaten on Sunday by a more accomplished and talented player .and the easy thing… Read Full Review

“Hello ”

Hello
These balls are below par... very slow and offer no assist of the ground. Fibrous fluffy Felt used is sub standard. I will never recommend to any of my friends. Although it is cheap but still not close to any standard tennis ball.

Scott… Read Full Review

Dunlop Club All Court

“i bought these Dunlop Club All Court from sports...”

Written on: 14/05/2009 by 123john (1 review written)

i bought these Dunlop Club All Court from sports direct for £1.99 which was a bargain. As a result of the price i thought that these balls would be nog good but they were absolutely brilliant… Read Full Review

Raaj968's Response to 123john's Review

Written on: 18/12/2009

Hi... I am surprised you liked the balls... they are really bad and I will not recommend to any one.