Food, Inc. Reviews

Food, Inc. - Ask a question now

Food, Inc.

“great time with my mom. we were so happy to see there...”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by Suarez443 (1 review written)

My mom is so much better from the beginning she loves the place you can get the best thing ever it tastes soon good I'll go anytime you would really Imhotep yourself so go go go its fooooood inc… Read Full Review

Food, Inc.

“Watched this last weekend...”

Written on: 10/04/2012 by dennispj (19 reviews written)

And... I have to say that it has put me off any kind of meat. Not sure if it is all true but it paints a bad impression of just about everything! Started to watch Supersize Me the following week and that hardly cheered me up… Read Full Review